The article of Modular Homes Oklahoma have 1 photos it's including Ordinary Modular Homes Oklahoma #1 Modular Homes Oklahoma Prices. Here are the attachments:
Modular Homes Oklahoma was posted on February 17, 2018 at 3:41 am. It is uploaded in the Home category. Modular Homes Oklahoma is labelled with Modular Homes Oklahoma, Modular, Homes, Oklahoma..
Modularmod•u•lar (moj′ə lər),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to a module or a modulus.
- composed of standardized units or sections for easy construction or flexible arrangement: a modular home; a modular sofa.
- [Math.](of a lattice) having the property that for any two elements with one less than the other, the union of the smaller element with the intersection of the larger element and any third element of the lattice is equal to the intersection of the larger element with the union of the smaller element and the third element.
- composed of software or hardware modules that can be altered or replaced without affecting the remainder of the system.
- something, as a house or piece of furniture, built or organized in self-contained units or sections.
- a self-contained unit or item, as of furniture, that can be combined or interchanged with others like it to create different shapes or designs.
Homeshome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
OklahomaO•kla•ho•ma (ō′klə hō′mə),USA pronunciation n.
O′kla•ho′man, adj., n.
- a state in the S central U.S. 3,025,266. 69,919 sq. mi. (181,090 sq. km). Cap.: Oklahoma City. Abbr.: OK (for use with zip code), Okla.
The home often has a unique personality. Moreover with all the cottage can be found in the UK. Don't want to alter the framework of the building is a lot of, Modular Homes Oklahoma styles contend with standard cottage.
The cottage was built in the 18th-century and is currently past renovation's stage. Rather than attempting to simulate the cottage's design, Alex Saint chose to develop an additional kitchen design that maintain the smoothness with this house and will lessen the architectural change of the whole resort.
Never asked gorgeous, an effect! To be able to take care of the building's persona, Kitchen's custom Alex Saint Architecture adding a kitchen design independent of the main building. The effect? Lovely! Yes, Chelshire was operating out of by a cottage, the united kingdom may be the building involved.