Dayday (dā),USA pronunciation n.
- the interval of light between two successive nights;
the time between sunrise and sunset: Since there was no artificial illumination, all activities hadto be carried on during the day.
- the light of day;
daylight: The owl sleeps by day and feeds by night.
- Also called mean solar day. a division of time equal to 24 hours and representing the average length of the period during which the earth makes one rotation on its axis.
- Also called solar day. a division of time equal to the time elapsed between two consecutive returns of the same terrestrial meridian to the sun.
- Also called civil day. a division of time equal to 24 hours but reckoned from one midnight to the next. Cf. lunar day, sidereal day.
- an analogous division of time for a planet other than the earth: the Martian day.
- the portion of a day allotted to work: an eight-hour day.
- a day on which something occurs: the day we met.
- (often cap.) a day assigned to a particular purpose or observance: New Year's Day.
- a time considered as propitious or opportune: His day will come.
- a day of contest or the contest itself: to win the day.
- Often, days. a particular time or period: the present day; in days of old.
- Usually, days. period of life or activity: His days are numbered.
- period of existence, power, or influence: in the day of the dinosaurs.
- light1 (def. 19a).
- call it a day, to stop one's activity for the day or for the present;
quit temporarily: After rewriting the paper, she decided to call it a day.
- day in, day out, every day without fail;
regularly: They endured the noise and dirt of the city day in, day out.Also, day in and day out.
Awaya•way (ə wā′),USA pronunciation adv.
- from this or that place;
off: to go away.
to another place;
in another direction: to turn your eyes away; to turn away customers
apart: away back; away from the subject.
- out of one's possession or use: to give money away.
- out of existence or notice;
into extinction: to fade away; to idle away the morning.
- incessantly or relentlessly;
repeatedly: He kept hammering away.
- without hesitation: Fire away.
- away with:
- take away: Away with him!
- go away! leave!: Away with you!
- do away with:
- to get rid of;
- to kill: Bluebeard did away with all his wives.
- where away? (of something sighted from a ship) in which direction? where?
gone: to be away from home.
- distant: six miles away.
- immediately off and on the way: The order was given and he was away.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, other than the one that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: winners in their last three away games.Cf. home (def. 16).
- [Baseball.]having been put out: with two away in the top of the seventh.
- (of a golf ball) lying farthest from the hole.
- (of a golfer) having hit such a ball and being required to play first.
Traveltrav•el (trav′əl),USA pronunciation v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling, n., adj.
- to go from one place to another, as by car, train, plane, or ship;
take a trip;
journey: to travel for pleasure.
- to move or go from one place or point to another.
- to proceed or advance in any way.
- to go from place to place as a representative of a business firm.
- to associate or consort: He travels in a wealthy crowd.
- [Informal.]to move with speed.
- to pass, or be transmitted, as light or sound.
- [Basketball.]walk (def. 9).
- to move in a fixed course, as a piece of mechanism.
- to travel, journey, or pass through or over, as a country or road.
- to journey or traverse (a specified distance): We traveled a hundred miles.
- to cause to journey;
ship: to travel logs downriver.
- the act of traveling;
journeying, esp. to distant places: to travel to other planets.
wanderings: to set out on one's travels.
- journeys as the subject of a written account or literary work: a book of travels.
- such an account or work.
- the coming and going of persons or conveyances along a way of passage;
traffic: an increase in travel on state roads.
- the complete movement of a moving part, esp. a reciprocating part, in one direction, or the distance traversed;
- length of stroke.
- movement or passage in general: to reduce the travel of food from kitchen to table.
trav ′el•a•ble, adj.
- used or designed for use while traveling: a travel alarm clock.
Howdy peoples, this photo is about A Day Away Travel - WordPress.com (superb Charles Carroll House #2). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 3798 x 1237. It's file size is only 975 KB. If You desired to save It to Your PC, you should Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Charles Carroll House.
Observe how simple without spending lots of income, it's to acquire a developer beach theme look in your room. If you're uncertain what you desire in your A Day Away Travel - WordPress.com (superb Charles Carroll House #2) try seeking in decorating journals and textbooks to acquire a feeling of the components you need to view within your bedroom. To retain the design seaside that is steady you have to control the accessories that match your topic to be simply purchased by yourself.
Some covers might be consisted of by an interesting band of decorations away a light plus a good beach theme frame larger. Use photos and A Day Away Travel - WordPress.com (superb Charles Carroll House #2) topic images on your walls setting a layout during your room. Lots of people don't understand how to appropriately suspend a bit of art and a positive change is made by this for the looks.
For designing the beach, hues must cause you to think about the beach. Lighting and breezy with a great deal of maybe and blues also some orange. Should simple sounds are preferred by you think of skin-color and beige sand. other accessories that can help and include sea-shells seaside ocean shapes bring the seaside within your room out. Odd number should be grouped your accessories in by you. Constantly look great if your team consists of short and large accessories mixed together.