Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Flashflash (flash),USA pronunciation n.
- a brief, sudden burst of bright light: a flash of lightning.
- a sudden, brief outburst or display of joy, wit, etc.
- a very brief moment;
instant: I'll be back in a flash.
- flashlight (def. 1).
- superficial, meretricious, or vulgar showiness;
- Also called news flash. a brief dispatch sent by a wire service, usually transmitting preliminary news of an important story or development. Cf. bulletin (def. 2).
- bright artificial light thrown briefly upon a subject during an exposure.
- See flash lamp.
- the sudden flame or intense heat produced by a bomb or other explosive device.
- a sudden thought, insight, inspiration, or vision.
- rush (def. 25).
- a ridge of metal left on a casting by a seam between parts of the mold.
- a ridge formed at the edge of a forging or weld where excess metal has been squeezed out.
- [Poker.]a hand containing all five suits in a game played with a five-suit pack.
- a device, as a lock or sluice, for confining and releasing water to send a boat down a shallow stream.
- the rush of water thus produced.
- See hot flash.
- [Obs.]the cant or jargon of thieves, vagabonds, etc.
- flash in the pan:
- a brief, intense effort that produces no really significant result.
- a person who makes such an effort;
one who enjoys short-lived success.
- to break forth into sudden flame or light, esp. transiently or intermittently: a buoy flashing in the distance.
- to gleam.
- to burst suddenly into view or perception: The answer flashed into his mind.
- to move like a flash.
- to speak or behave with sudden anger, outrage, or the like (often fol. by out): to flash out at a stupid remark.
- to break into sudden action.
- to open one's clothes and expose the genitals suddenly, and usually briefly, in public.
- to experience the intense effects of a narcotic or stimulant drug.
- to dash or splash, as the sea or waves.
- [Archaic.]to make a flash or sudden display.
- to emit or send forth (fire or light) in sudden flashes.
- to cause to flash, as powder by ignition or a sword by waving.
- to send forth like a flash.
- to communicate instantaneously, as by radio or telegraph.
- to make an ostentatious display of: He's forever flashing a large roll of bills.
- to display suddenly and briefly: She flashed her ID card at the guard.
- to change (water) instantly into steam by pouring or directing onto a hot surface.
- to increase the flow of water in (a river, channel, etc.).
- [Glassmaking and Ceram.]
- to coat (plain glass or a glass or ceramic object) with a layer of colored, opalescent, or white glass.
- to apply (such a layer).
- to color or make (glass) opaque by reheating.
- [Building Trades.]to protect from leakage with flashing.
- [Cards.]to expose (a card) in the process of dealing.
- [Archaic.]to dash or splash (water).
- flash on:
- to have a sudden thought, insight, or inspiration about.
- to have a sudden, vivid memory or mental picture of: I just flashed on that day we spent at the lake.
- to feel an instantaneous understanding and appreciation of.
- sudden and brief: a flash storm.
- showy or ostentatious.
- caused by or used as protection against flash: flash injuries; flash clothing.
- counterfeit or sham.
- belonging to or connected with thieves, vagabonds, etc., or their cant or jargon.
- of or pertaining to followers of boxing, racing, etc.
Ecué•cu (ā kyo̅o̅′; Fr. ā ky′),USA pronunciation n., pl. é•cus
(ā kyo̅o̅z′; Fr. ā ky′).USA pronunciation
- the shield carried by a mounted man-at-arms in the Middle Ages.
- any of various gold and silver coins of France, issued from the 13th through the 18th centuries, bearing the figure of a shield.
Howdy guys, this post is about Bench Flash Ecu #10 435I-ECU-bench-flash .. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 854 x 1139. It's file size is only 166 KB. If You decided to save It to Your computer, you may Click here. You might also see more pictures by clicking the following image or read more at here: Bench Flash Ecu.
With the addition of decorations attached by positioning a tiny rug and appealing inside you're able to complete the decoration. This carpeting is likely to be strapped as well as all the objects in a watch that is pleasant.
Thus, it's very important to be capable of manage any office place comfortable and nice. Because to have a comfy Bench Flash Ecu #10 435I-ECU-bench-flash ., we'll feel enjoy performing their daily work day for most of US experience bored and drained.
That Work Place Decorating Ideas To Conquer Boredom in Work could very well be ideas and insight for that interiordesign of one's dream home. Any office is actually a position where we spend some time undertaking our daily function. Additionally, there are saying the office is really a second home than houses.