Blueblue (blo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n., adj., blu•er, blu•est, v., blued, blu•ing or blue•ing.
- the pure color of a clear sky;
the primary color between green and violet in the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 450 and 500 nm.
- something having a blue color: Place the blue next to the red.
- a person who wears blue or is a member of a group characterized by some blue symbol: Tomorrow the blues will play the browns.
- (often cap.) a member of the Union army in the American Civil War or the army itself. Cf. gray (def. 13).
- See blue ribbon (def. 1).
- any of several blue-winged butterflies of the family Lycaenidae.
- the blue:
- the sky.
- the sea.
- the remote distance: They've vanished into the blue somewhere.
- out of the blue, suddenly and unexpectedly: The inheritance came out of the blue as a stroke of good fortune.
- of the color of blue: a blue tie.
- (cap.) of or pertaining to the Union army in the American Civil War.
- (of the skin) discolored by cold, contusion, fear, or vascular collapse.
- depressed in spirits;
melancholy: She felt blue about not being chosen for the team.
- holding or offering little hope;
bleak: a blue outlook.
- characterized by or stemming from rigid morals or religion: statutes that were blue and unrealistic.
- marked by blasphemy: The air was blue with oaths.
- (of an animal's pelage) grayish-blue.
risqué: a blue joke or film.
- blue in the face, exhausted and speechless, as from excessive anger, physical strain, etc.: I reminded him about it till I was blue in the face.
- to make blue;
dye a blue color.
- to tinge with bluing: Don't blue your clothes till the second rinse.
- to become or turn blue.
Dolphindol•phin (dol′fin, dôl′-),USA pronunciation n.
- any of several chiefly marine, cetacean mammals of the family Delphinidae, having a fishlike body, numerous teeth, and the front of the head elongated into a beaklike projection.
- Also called dolphinfish, mahimahi. either of two large, slender fishes, Coryphaena hippurus or C. equisetis, of warm and temperate seas.
- a pile, cluster of piles, or buoy to which a vessel may be moored in open water.
- a cluster of piles used as a fender, as at the entrance to a dock.
- a pudding fender at the nose of a tugboat or on the side of a vessel.
- (cap.) [Astron.]the constellation Delphinus.
Bathroombath•room (bath′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a room equipped for taking a bath or shower.
- toilet (def. 2).
- go to or use the bathroom, to use the toilet;
urinate or defecate.
Howdy there, this blog post is about Blue Dolphin Bathroom Curtains. (nice Dolphin Curtains #9). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 702 x 924. It's file size is just 103 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your computer, you may Click here. You could also see more attachments by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Dolphin Curtains.
Blue Dolphin Bathroom Curtains. (nice Dolphin Curtains #9) get to be the most important aspect in the option of flooring for the property. If a floor your color choose also black when you have a small house minimalist this may make your house inside search impressed claustrophobic and unpleasant.
If we feel uneasy inside the property, you then along with your family won't feel relaxed sitting at home so as to create the terrible effects of your family people end up like to play away from residence. You can observe the variation when you'll find two shades inside the room using the dimension of the location of the space the same colour of a floor nevertheless they will vary.
Once we differ because space a widespread impression is, calm, and comfortable. Thus the color of the tile floors would you choose should you take notice and do not be underestimated, since one of ceramic colors will ascertain the wonder of your household.