BlumBlum (blo̅o̅m),USA pronunciation n. Lé•on (lē′on; Fr. lā ôn′),USA pronunciation 1872–1950, French statesman, journalist, and Socialist Party leader: premier of France 1936–37, 1938, 1946–47.
Drawerdraw•er (drôr for 1, 2; drô′ər for 3–6),USA pronunciation n.
- a sliding, lidless, horizontal compartment, as in a piece of furniture, that may be drawn out in order to gain access to it.
- drawers, (used with a pl. v.) an undergarment, with legs, that covers the lower part of the body.
- a person or thing that draws.
- [Finance.]a person who draws an order, draft, or bill of exchange.
- a person who operates a drawbench.
- a tapster.
Frontfront (frunt),USA pronunciation n.
- the foremost part or surface of anything.
- the part or side of anything that faces forward: the front of a jacket.
- the part or side of anything, as a building, that seems to look out or to be directed forward: He sat in the front of the restaurant.
- any side or face, as of a building.
- a façade, considered with respect to its architectural treatment or material: a cast-iron front.
- a property line along a street or the like: a fifty-foot front.
- a place or position directly before anything: We decided to plant trees in the front.
- a position of leadership in a particular endeavor or field: She rose to the front of her profession.
- the foremost line or part of an army.
- a line of battle.
- the place where combat operations are carried on.
- an area of activity, conflict, or competition: news from the business front.
- land facing a road, river, etc.
- a promenade along a seashore.
- a distinguished person listed as an official of an organization, for the sake of prestige, and who is usually inactive.
- a person or thing that serves as a cover or disguise for some other activity, esp. one of a secret, disreputable, or illegal nature;
a blind: The store was a front for foreign agents.
- outward impression of rank, position, or wealth.
- bearing or demeanor in confronting anything: a calm front.
self-importance: That clerk has the most outrageous front.
- the forehead, or the entire face: the statue's gracefully chiseled front.
- a coalition or movement to achieve a particular end, usually political: the people's front.
- something attached or worn at the breast, as a shirt front or a dickey: to spill gravy down one's front.
- an interface or zone of transition between two dissimilar air masses.
- the auditorium.
- the business offices of a theater.
- the front of the stage;
- in front, in a forward place or position: Sit down, you in front!
- in front of:
- ahead of: to walk in front of a moving crowd.
- outside the entrance of: to wait in front of a house.
- in the presence of: to behave badly in front of company.
- out front:
- outside the entrance: He's waiting out front.
- ahead of competitors: This advertising campaign ought to put our business way out front.
- [Theat.]in the audience or auditorium.
frankly: Say what you mean out front.
- up front:
- in advance;
before anything else: You'll have to make a payment of $5,000 up front.
direct: I want you to be up front with me.
- of or pertaining to the front.
- situated in or at the front: front seats.
- (of a speech sound) articulated with the tongue blade relatively far forward in the mouth, as the sounds of lay.
- to have the front toward;
face: Our house fronts the lake.
- to meet face to face;
- to face in opposition, hostility, or defiance.
- to furnish or supply a front to: to front a building with sandstone.
- to serve as a front to: A long, sloping lawn fronted their house.
- to provide an introduction to;
introduce: a recorded message that is fronted with a singing commercial.
- to lead (a jazz or dance band).
- to articulate (a speech sound) at a position farther front in the mouth.
- to move (a constituent) to the beginning of a clause or sentence.
- to have or turn the front in some specified direction: Our house fronts on the lake.
- to serve as a cover or disguise for another activity, esp. something of a disreputable or illegal nature: The shop fronts for a narcotics ring.
- (used to call or command someone to come, look, etc., to the front, as in an order to troops on parade or in calling a hotel bellboy to the front desk): Front and center, on the double!
Adjusterad•just•er (ə jus′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that adjusts.
- an insurance company representative who investigates claims and makes settlement recommendations based on the estimate of the damages and the company's liability.
Nicenice (nīs),USA pronunciation adj., nic•er, nic•est.
delightful: a nice visit.
- amiably pleasant;
kind: They are always nice to strangers.
- characterized by, showing, or requiring great accuracy, precision, skill, tact, care, or delicacy: nice workmanship; a nice shot; a nice handling of a crisis.
- showing or indicating very small differences;
minutely accurate, as instruments: a job that requires nice measurements.
- minute, fine, or subtle: a nice distinction.
- having or showing delicate, accurate perception: a nice sense of color.
- refined in manners, language, etc.: Nice people wouldn't do such things.
decorous: a nice girl.
- suitable or proper: That was not a nice remark.
- carefully neat in dress, habits, etc.
- (esp. of food) dainty or delicate.
- having fastidious, finicky, or fussy tastes: They're much too nice in their dining habits to enjoy an outdoor barbecue.
- [Obs.]coy, shy, or reluctant.
- make nice, to behave in a friendly, ingratiating, or conciliatory manner.
- nice and, sufficiently: It's nice and warm in here.
Looklook (lŏŏk),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to turn one's eyes toward something or in some direction in order to see: He looked toward the western horizon and saw the returning planes.
- to glance or gaze in a manner specified: to look questioningly at a person.
- to use one's sight or vision in seeking, searching, examining, watching, etc.: to look through the papers.
- to tend, as in bearing or significance: Conditions look toward war.
- to appear or seem to the eye as specified: to look pale.
- to appear or seem to the mind: The case looks promising.
- to direct attention or consideration: to look at the facts.
- to have an outlook or afford a view: The window looks upon the street.
- to face or front: The house looks to the east.
- to give (someone) a look: He looked me straight in the eye.
- to have an appearance appropriate to or befitting (something): She looked her age.
- to appear to be;
look like: He looked a perfect fool, coming to the party a day late.
- to express or suggest by looks: to look one's annoyance at a person.
- [Archaic.]to bring, put, etc., by looks.
- look after:
- to follow with the eye, as someone or something moving away: She looked after him as he walked toward the train station.
- to pay attention to;
concern oneself with: to look after one's own interests.
- to take care of;
minister to: to look after a child.
- look back, to review past events;
return in thought: When I look back on our school days, it seems as if they were a century ago.
- look daggers, to look at someone with a furious, menacing expression: I could see my partner looking daggers at me.
- look down on or upon, to regard with scorn or disdain;
have contempt for: They look down on all foreigners.
- look down one's nose at, to regard with an overbearing attitude of superiority, disdain, or censure: The more advanced students really looked down their noses at the beginners.
- look for:
- to seek;
search for: Columbus was looking for a shorter route to India when he discovered America.
- to anticipate;
expect: I'll be looking for you at the reception.
- look forward to, to anticipate with eagerness or pleasure: I always look forward to your visits.
- look in:
- Also, look into. to look briefly inside of: Look in the jar and tell me if any cookies are left.
- Also, look in on. to visit (a person, place, etc.) briefly: I'll look in some day next week.
- look into, to inquire into;
examine: The auditors are looking into the records to find the cause of the discrepancy.
- look on or upon:
- to be a spectator;
watch: The crowd looked on at the street brawl.
- to consider;
regard: They look upon gambling as sinful.
- look out:
- to look to the outside, as from a window or a place of observation: From her office window, she could look out over the bustling city.
- to be vigilant or on guard: Look out, there are dangers ahead.
- to afford a view;
face: The room looks out on the garden.
- look out for, to take watchful care of;
be concerned about: He has to look out for his health.
- look over, to examine, esp. briefly: Will you please look over my report before I submit it?
- look sharp:
- to be alert and quick: If you want to get ahead, you must look sharp.
- Also, look slippy. to hurry: You'd better look sharp! It's getting late.
- look to:
- to direct one's glance or gaze to: If you look to your left, you can see the Empire State Building.
- to pay attention to: Look to your own affairs and stay out of mine.
- to direct one's expectations or hopes to: We look to the day when world peace will be a reality.
- to regard with expectation and anticipation: We look to the future and greater advances in science and technology.
- look up:
- to direct the eyes upward;
raise one's glance: The other guests looked up as she entered the room.
- to become better or more prosperous;
improve: Business is looking up.
- to search for, as an item of information, in a reference book or the like: Look up the answer in the encyclopedia.
- to seek out, esp. to visit: to look up an old friend.
- [Naut.](of a sailing ship) to head more nearly in the direction of its destination after a favoring change of wind.
- look up to, to regard with admiration or respect;
esteem: A boy needs a father he can look up to.
- the act of looking: a look of inquiry.
- a visual search or examination.
- the way in which a person or thing appears to the eye or to the mind;
aspect: He has the look of an honest man. The tablecloth has a cheap look.
- an expressive glance: to give someone a sharp look.
- general aspect;
appearance: to like the looks of a place.
- attractive, pleasing appearance.
Mymy (mī),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of I used as an attributive adjective): My soup is cold.
- Also, my-my. (used as an exclamation of mild surprise or dismay): My, what a big house this is! My-my, how old he looks!
Hi , this image is about Blum Drawer Front Adjuster Nice Look #2 Found My SketchUp Illustration:. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 704 x 389. This blog post's file size is only 22 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your PC, you should Click here. You could also see more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Blum Drawer Front Adjuster.
On how exactly to select the Blum Drawer Front Adjuster Nice Look #2 Found My SketchUp Illustration: for some reason, before picking blinds for that suites in your home, the following more in depth elaboration tips. Generally we set up blinds at home and recognized that the curtain is too large or too tiny for the screen. Consequently start to measure the size of one's space window right before buy curtains, this knowledge truly do not desire you back. Measure the screen sometimes width or the duration of the window itself.
Not only that, where the screen is found we need and also to measure width and the length of the wall. This is to ascertain whether you want a style of superior blinds holding right down to feel a floor or modest curtains which have a measurement bear. As well as changing how big is the surfaces along with the windows, blinds measurement was needless to say designed to the purpose bedroom where the drapes is likely to be placed.
The types blinds hanging down is the most appropriate, once the curtains will soon be used for bedrooms. As for bathroom or the living-room, the Blum Drawer Front Adjuster Nice Look #2 Found My SketchUp Illustration: are measured bear will be the most suitable.