Brickbrick (brik),USA pronunciation n.
- a block of clay hardened by drying in the sun or burning in a kiln, and used for building, paving, etc.: traditionally, in the U.S., a rectangle 2¼ × 3&fracnumer;
× 8 in. (5.7 × 9.5 × 20.3 cm), red, brown, or yellow in color.
- such blocks collectively.
- the material of which such blocks are made.
- any block or bar having a similar size and shape: a gold brick; an ice-cream brick.
- the length of a brick as a measure of thickness, as of a wall: one and a half bricks thick.
- an admirably good or generous person.
- drop a brick, to make a social gaffe or blunder, esp. an indiscreet remark.
- hit the bricks:
- to walk the streets, esp. as an unemployed or homeless person.
- to go on strike: With contract talks stalled, workers are threatening to hit the bricks.Also, take to the bricks.
- make bricks without straw:
- to plan or act on a false premise or unrealistic basis.
- to create something that will not last: To form governments without the consent of the people is to make bricks without straw.
- to perform a task despite the lack of necessary materials.
- to pave, line, wall, fill, or build with brick.
brick′like′, brick′ish, adj.
- made of, constructed with, or resembling bricks.
Cornicecor•nice (kôr′nis),USA pronunciation n., v., -niced, -nic•ing.
- any prominent, continuous, horizontally projecting feature surmounting a wall or other construction, or dividing it horizontally for compositional purposes.
- the uppermost member of a classical entablature, consisting of a bed molding, a corona, and a cymatium, with rows of dentils, modillions, etc., often placed between the bed molding and the corona.
- any of various other ornamental horizontal moldings or bands, as for concealing hooks or rods from which curtains are hung or for supporting picture hooks.
- a mass of snow, ice, etc., projecting over a mountain ridge.
- to furnish or finish with a cornice.
Hello folks, this blog post is about Brick Cornice #4 Bricks & Mortar & Pattern: Part II. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1140 x 841. This post's file size is only 188 KB. If You decided to download It to Your computer, you might Click here. You also too see more photos by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Brick Cornice.
Everyone understands that Brick Cornice #4 Bricks & Mortar & Pattern: Part II coloring is one for making an attractive bedroom design of the most significant elements. Shade is a vital part for designing remodeling or producing models, so choosing the right hues must be considered.
The bed room is just a place where we relax, a refuge where we sleep perhaps, or when we are exhausted, tired of the everyday routine whenever we are sick. The bedroom may be the area where we wanted just, study a favorite book or to be alone stay silent. Areas has to be a place that will create us feel comfortable.
As mentioned in the previous post, the colour may press influence on emotion, belief and conversation. In selecting the most appropriate shade to your family bedrooms, thus, you must pay specific attention.