Tablettab•let (tab′lit),USA pronunciation n., v., -let•ed, -let•ing or -let•ted, -let•ting.
- a number of sheets of writing paper, business forms, etc., fastened together at the edge;
- a flat slab or surface, esp. one bearing or intended to bear an inscription, carving, or the like.
- a thin, flat leaf or sheet of slate, wax-coated wood, or other rigid material, used for writing or marking on, esp. one of a pair or set hinged or otherwise fastened together.
- tablets, the set as a whole.
- a small, flat, or flattish cake or piece of some solid or solidified substance, as a drug, chemical, or soap.
- to furnish or mark with a tablet or plaque.
- to mark or inscribe (memoranda, notes, etc.) on a tablet.
- to form into tablets, cakes, pellets, etc.
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Greatgreat (grāt),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n., pl. greats, (esp. collectively) great, interj.
- unusually or comparatively large in size or dimensions: A great fire destroyed nearly half the city.
- large in number;
numerous: Great hordes of tourists descend on Europe each summer.
- unusual or considerable in degree, power, intensity, etc.: great pain.
very good: We had a great time. That's great!
- being such in an extreme or notable degree: great friends; a great talker.
exceptionally outstanding: a great occasion.
highly significant or consequential: the great issues in American history.
famous: a great inventor.
- of noble or lofty character: great thoughts.
- chief or principal: the great hall; his greatest novel.
- of high rank, official position, or social standing: a great noble.
- much in use or favor: "Humor'' was a great word with the old physiologists.
- of extraordinary powers;
having unusual merit;
very admirable: a great statesman.
- of considerable duration or length: We waited a great while for the train.
- enthusiastic about some specified activity (usually fol. by at, for, or on): He's great on reading poetry aloud.
expert (usually fol. by at or on): He's great at golf.
- being of one generation more remote from the family relative specified (used in combination): a great-grandson.
- great with child, being in the late stages of pregnancy.
- very well: Things have been going great for him.
- a person who has achieved importance or distinction in a field: She is one of the theater's greats.
- great persons, collectively: England's literary great.
- (often cap.) greats, (used with a sing. v.) Also called great go. [Brit. Informal.]
- the final examination for the bachelor's degree in the classics and mathematics, or Literae Humaniores, esp. at Oxford University and usually for honors.
- the course of study.
- the subject studied.
- (used to express acceptance, appreciation, approval, admiration, etc.).
- (used ironically or facetiously to express disappointment, annoyance, distress, etc.): Great! We just missed the last train home.
Ideasi•de•a (ī dē′ə, ī dēə′),USA pronunciation n.
- any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.
- a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea.
- an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the department.
- an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are certainly strange.
- a plan of action;
an intention: the idea of becoming an engineer.
- a groundless supposition;
- a concept developed by the mind.
- a conception of what is desirable or ought to be;
- (cap.) [Platonism.]Also called form. an archetype or pattern of which the individual objects in any natural class are imperfect copies and from which they derive their being.
- [Kantianism.]See idea of pure reason.
- a theme, phrase, or figure.
- a likeness.
- a mental image.
Howdy guys, this picture is about Brookstone Tablet Pillow Great Ideas #4 Brookstone. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 672 x 672. This image's file size is just 69 KB. If You want to save It to Your computer, you may Click here. You may also see more images by clicking the picture below or see more at this article: Brookstone Tablet Pillow.
Probably the most problematic event after inhabit or redevelopment put the garments and residence or the home will be to arange the Brookstone Tablet Pillow Great Ideas #4 Brookstone belonged towards the entire family. It is than just taking care of shifting page along with other businesses, much more difficult. Select cabinets and guarantee its advantages are not effortless, specifically inside the process of moving house. For instance, inside the room, the closet is normally not just used to shop all apparel.
You need to first look at the following considerations before making the options. The first thing to see is always to be sure how big is a correct sleep area capability. That turned-out to be little even though the insert since it passes through the bed room door, to not the current presence of the cabinet that's too large, possibly stifling space. In addition to good that is less, produce trouble passing inside the area.
Be sure the look of one's Brookstone Tablet Pillow meets the contents of the area. the cupboard should also ugly, although yes, as the issue is not simply fit and never have to bistro. Presently, along with accessible large clothing with up-to virtually attain the roof, additionally there are little. But, regardless of the option, make sure your cabinet that is chosen and harmoniously easily fit into the space.