Catcat1 (kat),USA pronunciation n., v., cat•ted, cat•ting.
- a small domesticated carnivore, Felis domestica or F. catus, bred in a number of varieties.
- any of several carnivores of the family Felidae, as the lion, tiger, leopard or jaguar, etc.
- a person, esp. a man.
- a devotee of jazz.
- a woman given to spiteful or malicious gossip.
- the fur of the domestic cat.
- a cat-o'-nine-tails.
- [Chiefly Brit.]the tapering piece of wood used in the game of tipcat.
- [Chiefly Brit.]the game itself.
- See four old cat, one old cat, three old cat, two old cat.
- a catboat.
- a catamaran.
- a catfish.
- a tackle used in hoisting an anchor to the cathead.
- a double tripod having six legs but resting on only three no matter how it is set down, usually used before or over a fire.
- [Navy Informal.]catapult (def. 2).
- (in medieval warfare) a movable shelter for providing protection when approaching a fortification.
- bell the cat, to attempt something formidable or dangerous.
- let the cat out of the bag, to divulge a secret, esp. inadvertently or carelessly: He let the cat out of the bag, and the surprise party wasn't a surprise after all.
- to flog with a cat-o'-nine-tails.
- to hoist (an anchor) and secure to a cathead.
- to vomit.
- cat around:
- to spend one's time aimlessly or idly.
- to seek sexual activity indiscriminately;
Wontwont (wônt, wōnt, wunt),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., wont, wont or wont•ed, wont•ing.
used (usually fol. by an infinitive): He was wont to rise at dawn.
practice: It was her wont to walk three miles before breakfast.
- to accustom (a person), as to a thing.
- to render (a thing) customary or usual (usually used passively).
- [Archaic.]to be wont.
Stopstop (stop),USA pronunciation v., stopped or (Archaic) stopt;
- to cease from, leave off, or discontinue: to stop running.
- to cause to cease;
put an end to: to stop noise in the street.
- to interrupt, arrest, or check (a course, proceeding, process, etc.): Stop your work just a minute.
- to cut off, intercept, or withhold: to stop supplies.
- to restrain, hinder, or prevent (usually fol. by from): I couldn't stop him from going.
- to prevent from proceeding, acting, operating, continuing, etc.: to stop a speaker; to stop a car.
- to block, obstruct, or close (a passageway, channel, opening, duct, etc.) (usually fol. by up): He stopped up the sink with a paper towel. He stopped the hole in the tire with a patch.
- to fill the hole or holes in (a wall, a decayed tooth, etc.).
- to close (a container, tube, etc.) with a cork, plug, bung, or the like.
- to close the external orifice of (the ears, nose, mouth, etc.).
- to check (a stroke, blow, etc.);
- to defeat (an opposing player or team): The Browns stopped the Colts.
- [Boxing.]to defeat by a knockout or technical knockout: Louis stopped Conn in the 13th round.
- [Banking.]to notify a bank to refuse payment of (a check) upon presentation.
- [Bridge.]to have an honor card and a sufficient number of protecting cards to keep an opponent from continuing to win in (a suit).
- to close (a fingerhole) in order to produce a particular note from a wind instrument.
- to press down (a string of a violin, viola, etc.) in order to alter the pitch of the tone produced from it.
- to produce (a particular note) by so doing.
- to come to a stand, as in a course or journey;
- to cease moving, proceeding, speaking, acting, operating, etc.;
- to cease;
come to an end.
- to halt for a brief visit (often fol. by at, in, or by): He is stopping at the best hotel in town.
- stop by, to make a brief visit on one's way elsewhere: I'll stop by on my way home.
- stop down, (on a camera) to reduce (the diaphragm opening of a lens).
- stop in, to make a brief, incidental visit: If you're in town, be sure to stop in.
- stop off, to halt for a brief stay at some point on the way elsewhere: On the way to Rome we stopped off at Florence.
- stop out:
- to mask (certain areas of an etching plate, photographic negative, etc.) with varnish, paper, or the like, to prevent their being etched, printed, etc.
- to withdraw temporarily from school: Most of the students who stop out eventually return to get their degrees.
- stop over, to stop briefly in the course of a journey: Many motorists were forced to stop over in that town because of floods.
- the act of stopping.
- a cessation or arrest of movement, action, operation, etc.;
end: The noise came to a stop. Put a stop to that behavior!
- a stay or sojourn made at a place, as in the course of a journey: Above all, he enjoyed his stop in Trieste.
- a place where trains or other vehicles halt to take on and discharge passengers: Is this a bus stop?
- a closing or filling up, as of a hole.
- a blocking or obstructing, as of a passage or channel.
- a plug or other stopper for an opening.
- an obstacle, impediment, or hindrance.
- any piece or device that serves to check or control movement or action in a mechanism.
- a feature terminating a molding or chamfer.
- an order to refuse payment of a check.
- See stop order.
- the act of closing a fingerhole or pressing a string of an instrument in order to produce a particular note.
- a device or contrivance, as on an instrument, for accomplishing this.
- (in an organ) a graduated set of pipes of the same kind and giving tones of the same quality.
- Also called stop knob. a knob or handle that is drawn out or pushed back to permit or prevent the sounding of such a set of pipes or to control some other part of the organ.
- (in a reed organ) a group of reeds functioning like a pipe-organ stop.
- an individual defensive play or act that prevents an opponent or opposing team from scoring, advancing, or gaining an advantage, as a catch in baseball, a tackle in football, or the deflection of a shot in hockey.
- a piece of small line used to lash or fasten something, as a furled sail.
- an articulation that interrupts the flow of air from the lungs.
- a consonant sound characterized by stop articulation, as p, b, t, d, k, and g. Cf. continuant.
- the diaphragm opening of a lens, esp. as indicated by an f- number.
- See stop bead.
- doorstop (def. 2).
- any of various marks used as punctuation at the end of a sentence, esp. a period.
- the word "stop'' printed in the body of a telegram or cablegram to indicate a period.
- stops, (used with a sing. v.) a family of card games whose object is to play all of one's cards in a predetermined sequence before one's opponents.
- a depression in the face of certain animals, esp. dogs, marking the division between the forehead and the projecting part of the muzzle. See diag. under dog.
- pull out all the stops:
- to use every means available.
- to express, do, or carry out something without reservation.
Peeingpee1 (pē),USA pronunciation n., pl. pees for 1;
pee for 2.
- the letter p.
- penny (def. 2).
Onon (on, ôn),USA pronunciation prep.
- so as to be or remain supported by or suspended from: Put your package down on the table; Hang your coat on the hook.
- so as to be attached to or unified with: Hang the picture on the wall. Paste the label on the package.
- so as to be a covering or wrapping for: Put the blanket on the baby. Put aluminum foil on the lamb chops before freezing them.
- in connection, association, or cooperation with;
as a part or element of: to serve on a jury.
- so as to be a supporting part, base, backing, etc., of: a painting on canvas; mounted on cardboard; legs on a chair.
- (used to indicate place, location, situation, etc.): a scar on the face; the book on the table; a house on 19th Street.
- (used to indicate immediate proximity): a house on the lake; to border on absurdity.
- in the direction of: on the left; to sail on a southerly course.
- (used to indicate a means of conveyance or a means of supporting or supplying movement): on the wing; This car runs on electricity. Can you walk on your hands? I'll be there on the noon plane.
- by the agency or means of: drunk on wine; talking on the phone; I saw it on television.
- in addition to: millions on millions of stars.
- with respect or regard to (used to indicate the object of an action directed against or toward): Let's play a joke on him. Write a critical essay on Shakespeare.
- in a state or condition of;
in the process of: on strike; The house is on fire!
- subject to: a doctor on call.
- engaged in or involved with: He's on the second chapter now.
- (used to indicate a source or a person or thing that serves as a source or agent): a duty on imported goods; She depends on her friends for encouragement.
- (used to indicate a basis or ground): on my word of honor; The movie is based on the book.
- (used to indicate risk or liability): on pain of death.
- (used to indicate progress toward or completion of an objective): We completed the project on budget.
- assigned to or occupied with;
operating: Who's on the switchboard this afternoon?
- [Informal.]so as to disturb or affect adversely: My hair dryer broke on me.
- paid for by, esp. as a treat or gift: Dinner is on me.
- taking or using as a prescribed measure, cure, or the like: The doctor had her on a low-salt diet.
- regularly taking or addicted to: He was on drugs for two years.
carried by: I have no money on me.
- (used to indicate time or occasion): on Sunday; We demand cash on delivery.
- (used to indicate the object or end of motion): to march on the capital.
- (used to indicate the object or end of action, thought, desire, etc.): to gaze on a scene.
- (used to indicate subject, reference, or respect): views on public matters.
- (used to indicate an encounter): The pickpocket crept up on a victim.
- on the bow, [Naut.]bow3 (def. 7).
- in, into, or onto a position of being supported or attached: Sew the buttons on.
- in, into, or onto a position of covering or wrapping: Put your raincoat on.
- fast to a thing, as for support: Hold on!
- toward a place, point, activity, or object: to look on while others work.
- forward, onward, or along, as in any course or process: further on.
- with continuous activity: to work on.
- into or in active operation or performance: Turn the gas on.
- on and off, off (def. 22a).
- on and on, at great length, so as to become tiresome: They rambled on and on about their grandchildren.
- operating or in use: The television set was on. Is your brake on?
- taking place;
occurring: Don't you know there's a war on?
- performing or broadcasting: The radio announcer told us we were on.
- behaving in a theatrical, lively, or ingratiating way: Around close friends, one doesn't have to be on every minute.
- functioning or performing at one's best: When she's on, no other tennis player is half as good.
- scheduled or planned: Anything on after supper?
- [Baseball.]positioned on a base or bases: They had two men on when he hit the home run.
- [Cricket.]noting that side of the wicket, or of the field, on which the batsman stands.
- on to, aware of the true nature, motive, or meaning of: I'm on to your little game.
- [Cricket.]the on side.
Couchcouch (kouch or, for 6, 15, ko̅o̅ch),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture for seating from two to four people, typically in the form of a bench with a back, sometimes having an armrest at one or each end, and partly or wholly upholstered and often fitted with springs, tailored cushions, skirts, etc.;
- a similar article of furniture, with a headrest at one end, on which some patients of psychiatrists or psychoanalysts lie while undergoing treatment.
- a bed or other place of rest;
any place used for repose.
- the lair of a wild beast.
- [Brewing.]the frame on which barley is spread to be malted.
- [Papermaking.]the board or felt blanket on which wet pulp is laid for drying into paper sheets.
- a primer coat or layer, as of paint.
- on the couch, [Informal.]undergoing psychiatric or psychoanalytic treatment.
- to arrange or frame (words, a sentence, etc.);
put into words;
express: a simple request couched in respectful language.
- to express indirectly or obscurely: the threat couched under his polite speech.
- to lower or bend down, as the head.
- to lower (a spear, lance, etc.) to a horizontal position, as for attack.
- to put or lay down, as for rest or sleep;
cause to lie down.
- to lay or spread flat.
- [Papermaking.]to transfer (a sheet of pulp) from the wire to the couch.
- to embroider by couching.
- [Archaic.]to hide;
- to lie at rest or asleep;
- to crouch;
- to lie in ambush or in hiding;
- to lie in a heap for decomposition or fermentation, as leaves.
Fluffyfluff•y (fluf′ē),USA pronunciation adj., fluff•i•er, fluff•i•est.
- of, resembling, or covered with fluff.
- light or airy: a fluffy cake.
- having little or no intellectual weight;
superficial or frivolous: fluffy thinking.
Howdy folks, this blog post is about Cat Wont Stop Peeing On Couch #6 Fluffy Kitty. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1216 x 810. This post's file size is only 88 KB. Wether You ought to download This blog post to Your computer, you may Click here. You also also see more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Cat Wont Stop Peeing On Couch.
The Cat Wont Stop Peeing On Couch isn't separated in the household ang garden design that was wonderful. Decorate the garden beyond casting plant you realize! Backyard decor also includes decor an area in the park for a selection of function's middle, of the cottage garden. the patterns are seen by us. Have a pad while in the yard will be good.
Many things can be done there, playing with the household, while savoring the day air and natural parks, to simply rest with a stroll across the resort we could do, taking a bust. The Cat Wont Stop Peeing On Couch #6 Fluffy Kitty might be created using wood or stone. It may be created on the ground or on top of the tree. In-general, the cottage yard has a size that is small.
For inspiration homemade unique yard is seen inside the former backyard decoration of the seat. Raise perhaps or the logcabin a household, often takes devote the nation's topic. Keeping with the different areas of candor and dynamics and quality, a log hotel must give serenity and harmony. Most lodges sign located in the hamlet or zoom nations.