Helphelp (help),USA pronunciation v.t.,
- to give or provide what is necessary to accomplish a task or satisfy a need;
contribute strength or means to;
render assistance to;
cooperate effectively with;
assist: He planned to help me with my work. Let me help you with those packages.
- to save;
succor: Help me, I'm falling!
- to make easier or less difficult;
facilitate: The exercise of restraint is certain to help the achievement of peace.
- to be useful or profitable to: Her quick mind helped her career.
- to refrain from;
avoid (usually prec. by can or cannot): He can't help doing it.
- to relieve or break the uniformity of: Small patches of bright color can help an otherwise dull interior.
- to relieve (someone) in need, sickness, pain, or distress.
- to remedy, stop, or prevent: Nothing will help my headache.
- to serve food to at table (usually fol. by to): Help her to salad.
- to serve or wait on (a customer), as in a store.
- to give aid;
be of service or advantage: Every little bit helps.
- cannot or can't help but, to be unable to refrain from or avoid;
be obliged to: Still, you can't help but admire her.
- help oneself to:
- to serve oneself;
take a portion of: Help yourself to the cake.
- to take or use without asking permission;
appropriate: They helped themselves to the farmer's apples. Help yourself to any of the books we're giving away.
- help out, to assist in an effort;
be of aid to: Her relatives helped out when she became ill.
- so help me, (used as a mild form of the oath "so help me God'') I am speaking the truth;
on my honor: That's exactly what happened, so help me.
- the act of helping;
aid or assistance;
relief or succor.
- a person or thing that helps: She certainly is a help in an emergency.
- a hired helper;
- a body of such helpers.
- a domestic servant or a farm laborer.
- means of remedying, stopping, or preventing: The thing is done, and there is no help for it now.
- [Older Use.]helping (def. 2).
- (used as an exclamation to call for assistance or to attract attention.)
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Softwaresoft•ware (sôft′wâr′, soft′-),USA pronunciation n.
- the programs used to direct the operation of a computer, as well as documentation giving instructions on how to use them. Cf. hardware (def. 5).
- anything that is not hardware but is used with hardware, esp. audiovisual materials, as film, tapes, records, etc.: a studio fully equipped but lacking software.
- [Television Slang.]prepackaged materials, as movies or reruns, used to fill out the major part of a station's program schedule.
Basebase1 (bās),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., based, bas•ing.
- the bottom support of anything;
that on which a thing stands or rests: a metal base for the table.
- a fundamental principle or groundwork;
basis: the base of needed reforms.
- the bottom layer or coating, as of makeup or paint.
- the distinctively treated portion of a column or pier below the shaft or shafts. See diag. under column.
- the distinctively treated lowermost portion of any construction, as a monument, exterior wall, etc.
- [Bot., Zool.]
- the part of an organ nearest its point of attachment.
- the point of attachment.
- the principal element or ingredient of anything, considered as its fundamental part: face cream with a lanolin base; paint with a lead base.
- that from which a commencement, as of action or reckoning, is made;
a starting point or point of departure.
- any of the four corners of the diamond, esp. first, second, or third base. Cf. home plate.
- a square canvas sack containing sawdust or some other light material, for marking first, second, or third base.
- a starting line or point for runners, racing cars, etc.
- (in hockey and other games) the goal.
- a fortified or more or less protected area or place from which the operations of an army or an air force proceed.
- a supply installation for a large military force.
- [Geom.]the line or surface forming the part of a figure that is most nearly horizontal or on which it is supposed to stand.
- the number that serves as a starting point for a logarithmic or other numerical system.
- a collection of subsets of a topological space having the property that every open set in the given topology can be written as the union of sets of the collection.
- a collection of neighborhoods of a point such that every neighborhood of the point contains one from the collection.
- a collection of sets of a given filter such that every set in the filter is contained in some set in the collection.
- Also called base line. See under triangulation (def. 1).
- vehicle (def. 10).
- Also called carrier. inert matter, used in the preparation of lakes, onto which a coloring compound is precipitated.
- [Photog.]a thin, flexible layer of cellulose triacetate or similar material that holds the light-sensitive film emulsion and other coatings, esp. on motion-picture film.
- a compound that reacts with an acid to form a salt, as ammonia, calcium hydroxide, or certain nitrogen-containing organic compounds.
- the hydroxide of a metal or of an electropositive element or group.
- a group or molecule that takes up or accepts protons.
- a molecule or ion containing an atom with a free pair of electrons that can be donated to an acid;
an electron-pair donor.
- any of the purine and pyrimidine compounds found in nucleic acids: the purines adenine and guanine and the pyrimidines cytosine, thymine, and uracil.
- the part of a complex word, consisting of one or more morphemes, to which derivational or inflectional affixes may be added, as want in unwanted or biolog- in biological. Cf. root1 (def. 11), stem 1 (def. 16).
- the component of a generative grammar containing the lexicon and phrase-structure rules that generate the deep structure of sentences.
- an electrode or terminal on a transistor other than the emitter or collector electrodes or terminals.
- the part of an incandescent lamp or electron tube that includes the terminals for making electrical connection to a circuit or power supply.
- the level at which a security ceases a decline in price.
- the lower part of an escutcheon.
- bases, [Armor.]a tonlet formed of two shaped steel plates assembled side by side.
- pavilion (def. 6).
- get to first base. See first base (def. 2).
- in base, in the lower part of an escutcheon.
- off base:
- [Baseball.]not touching a base: The pitcher caught him off base and, after a quick throw, he was put out by the second baseman.
- [Informal.]badly mistaken: The police were way off base when they tried to accuse her of the theft.
- on base, [Baseball.]having reached a base or bases: Two men are on base.
- touch base with, to make contact with: They've touched base with every political group on campus.
- serving as or forming a base: The walls will need a base coat and two finishing coats.
- to make or form a base or foundation for.
- to establish, as a fact or conclusion (usually fol. by on or upon): He based his assumption of her guilt on the fact that she had no alibi.
- to place or establish on a base or basis;
found (usually fol. by on or upon): Our plan is based on a rising economy.
- to station, place, or situate (usually fol. by at or on): He is based at Fort Benning. The squadron is based on a carrier.
- to have a basis;
be based (usually fol. by on or upon): Fluctuating prices usually base on a fickle public's demand.
- to have or maintain a base: I believe they had based on Greenland at one time.
Hello folks, this post is about Charming Kayako Help Desk Software #1 Kayako Knowledge Base .. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1032 x 642. This photo's file size is just 92 KB. If You decided to download It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You might too download more photos by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Kayako Help Desk Software.
Charming Kayako Help Desk Software #1 Kayako Knowledge Base . in a space, it certainly involves cautiously and careful computation. Keeping furniture-made at random may have an impact to the ailment of the room that appeared unpleasant and packed, therefore it is unable to produce a lovely aspect of a bedroom. Being a room is actually a dressing table, one certain furniture comes in an exclusive bedroom.
Proper location that is desks may jack-up the stunning aspect of one's private bedrooms. It would be pleasant in case you assess the first location which is filled by furniture dressers, before purchasing a cabinet. It is very important to steer clear of the purchase of the dressing table that exceeds land's allowance for sale in the space.
In case your room includes a size that is not too considerable, desks dual functionality can be the appropriate choice. As an example, as a workplace or you'll be able to select a counter dressing table which can concurrently function built with plenty of bureau drawers for them to be used as being a database for other knickknacks.