Chevychev•y (chev′ē),USA pronunciation v., chev•ied, chev•y•ing, n., pl. chev•ies. [Brit.]
- to chase;
- to harass;
- to race;
Also, chivvy, chivy.
- a hunting cry.
- a hunt, chase, or pursuit.
- the game of prisoner's base.
Southernsouth•ern (suᵺ′ərn),USA pronunciation adj.
- lying toward, situated in, or directed toward the south.
- coming from the south, as a wind.
- of or pertaining to the south.
- (cap.) of or pertaining to the South of the United States.
- being or located south of the celestial equator or of the zodiac: a southern constellation.
- (often cap.) southerner (def. 2).
- (cap.) the dialect of English spoken in the eastern parts of Maryland, Virginia, and the Carolinas, in Florida, in the southern parts of Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana, and in southeastern Texas.
Comfortcom•fort (kum′fərt),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to soothe, console, or reassure;
bring cheer to: They tried to comfort her after her loss.
- to make physically comfortable.
- [Obs.]to aid;
support or encourage.
- relief in affliction;
solace: Her presence was a comfort to him.
- a feeling of relief or consolation: Her forgiveness afforded him great comfort.
- a person or thing that gives consolation: She was a great comfort to him.
- a cause or matter of relief or satisfaction: The patient's recovery was a comfort to the doctor.
- a state of ease and satisfaction of bodily wants, with freedom from pain and anxiety: He is a man who enjoys his comfort.
- something that promotes such a state: His wealth allows him to enjoy a high degree of comfort.
- [Chiefly Midland and Southern U.S.]a comforter or quilt.
- [Obs.]strengthening aid;
Trucktruck1 (truk),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various forms of vehicle for carrying goods and materials, usually consisting of a single self-propelled unit but also often composed of a trailer vehicle hauled by a tractor unit.
- any of various wheeled frames used for transporting heavy objects.
- Also called hand truck. a barrowlike frame with low wheels, a ledge at the bottom, and handles at the top, used to move heavy luggage, packages, cartons, etc.
- a low, rectangular frame on which heavy boxes, crates, trunks, etc., are moved;
- a tiered framework on casters.
- a group of two or more pairs of wheels in one frame, for supporting one end of a railroad car, locomotive, etc.
- [Motion Pictures.]a dolly on which a camera is mounted.
- [Brit.]a freight car having no top.
- a small wooden wheel, cylinder, or roller, as on certain old-style gun carriages.
- a circular or square piece of wood fixed on the head of a mast or the top of a flagstaff, usually containing small holes for signal halyards.
- to transport by truck.
- to put on a truck.
- dolly (def. 11).
- to convey articles or goods on a truck.
- to drive a truck.
- dolly (def. 12).
- of, pertaining to, or for a truck or trucks: a truck drive; truck tires.
VirginiaVir•gin•ia (vər jin′yə),USA pronunciation n.
- a state in the E United States, on the Atlantic coast: part of the historical South. 5,346,279;
40,815 sq. mi. (105,710 sq. km). Cap.: Richmond. Abbr.: VA (for use with zip code), Va.
- a town in NE Minnesota. 11,056.
- (italics) Merrimac.
- a female given name: from a Roman family name.
Hello there, this picture is about Chevy Southern Comfort Truck #6 Virginia LINE-X. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 792 x 594. It's file size is only 131 KB. If You decided to save It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You might also see more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Chevy Southern Comfort Truck.
Because of it was on this occasion we've organized some tips for gardening to the front garden of the house with modest terrain Chevy Southern Comfort Truck serves as a natural spot that can supply a lovely environment and awesome.
Make paving. Create a paving in your backyard, it is intended to safeguard your flowers from trampled because lots of people driving by on around the playground.
Established Plant Space. Prepare a space with precise, plant situations are also close together will give the impression that slim at the playground, you may make it seem cool, utilizing of planting using perhaps a stripe structure or a straight, the method.
Directions Sunshine. Sunlight is really a very important ingredient for plants, since the sunlight utilized for photosynthesis by plants, therefore the only try your plants get sunshine.
That has been a few of Chevy Southern Comfort Truck #6 Virginia LINE-X recommendations that to be able to stimulate more of listed here are samples of managing a little garden next to your house you can apply to prepare a yard having a small or slender area.