Chickenchick•en (chik′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a domestic fowl, Gallus domesticus, descended from various jungle fowl of southeastern Asia and developed in a number of breeds for its flesh, eggs, and feathers.
- the young of this bird, esp. when less than a year old.
- the flesh of the chicken, esp. of the young bird, used as food.
- a young or inexperienced person, esp. a young girl.
- a cowardly or fearful person.
- petty details or tasks.
- unnecessary discipline or regulations.
- a young male homosexual, esp. one sought as a sexual partner by older men.
- a contest in which two cars approach each other at high speed down the center of a road, the object being to force one's opponent to veer away first.
- a policy or strategy of challenging an opponent to risk a clash or yield: diplomats playing chicken at the conference table.
- count one's chickens before they are hatched, to rely on a benefit that is still uncertain: They were already spending in anticipation of their inheritance, counting their chickens before they were hatched.
- (of food) containing, made from, or having the flavor of chicken: chicken salad; chicken soup.
- petty or trivial: a chicken regulation.
- obsessed with petty details, regulations, etc.: He's quitting this chicken outfit to become his own boss.
- chicken out, [Slang.]
- to refrain from doing something because of fear or cowardice: I chickened out when I saw how deep the water was.
- to renege or withdraw: You can't chicken out of this business deal now.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Ribrib1 (rib),USA pronunciation n., v., ribbed, rib•bing.
- one of a series of curved bones that are articulated with the vertebrae and occur in pairs, 12 in humans, on each side of the vertebrate body, certain pairs being connected with the sternum and forming the thoracic wall. See diag. under skeleton.
- a cut of meat, as beef, containing a rib. See diag. under beef.
- ribs, spareribs (def. 2).
- any of several archlike members of a vault supporting it at the groins, defining its distinct surfaces, or dividing these surfaces into panels: including ogives and tiercerons.
- any of several molded members or moldings, including ridge ribs and liernes, on the surface of a vault accenting the ridges or dividing the surface into panels.
- something resembling a rib in form, position, or use, as a supporting or strengthening part.
- a structural member that supports the shape of something: an umbrella rib.
- any of the curved framing members in a ship's hull that rise upward and outward from the keel;
- a stiffening beam cast as part of a concrete slab.
- a primary vein of a leaf.
- a vertical ridge in cloth, esp. in knitted fabrics.
- a ridge, as in poplin or rep, caused by heavy yarn.
- a wife (in humorous allusion to the creation of Eve. Gen. 2:21–22).
- a scraper for smoothing clay being thrown on a potter's wheel.
- a metal ridge running along the top of the barrel of a firearm to simplify aligning the sights.
- a longitudinal strip of metal joining the barrels of a double-barreled gun.
- to furnish or strengthen with ribs.
- to enclose as with ribs.
- to mark with riblike ridges or markings.
Cribcrib (krib),USA pronunciation n., v., cribbed, crib•bing.
- a child's bed with enclosed sides.
- a stall or pen for cattle.
- a rack or manger for fodder, as in a stable or barn.
- a bin for storing grain, salt, etc.
- a translation, list of correct answers, or other illicit aid used by students while reciting, taking exams, or the like;
- a petty theft.
- a room, closet, etc., in a factory or the like, in which tools are kept and issued to workers.
- a shallow, separate section of a bathing area, reserved for small children.
- any confined space.
- a house, shop, etc., frequented by thieves or regarded by thieves as a likely place for burglarizing.
- any of various cellular frameworks of logs, squared timbers, or steel or concrete objects of similar form assembled in layers at right angles, often filled with earth and stones and used in the construction of foundations, dams, retaining walls, etc.
- a barrier projecting part of the way into a river and then upward, acting to reduce the flow of water and as a storage place for logs being floated downstream.
- a lining for a well or other shaft.
- one's home;
- [Cribbage.]a set of cards made up by equal contributions from each player's hand, and belonging to the dealer.
- a cheap, ill-kept brothel.
- a wicker basket.
- lunch, esp. a cold lunch carried from home to work and eaten by a laborer on the job;
- to pilfer or steal, esp. to plagiarize (another's writings or ideas).
- to confine in or as if in a crib.
- to provide with a crib or cribs.
- to line with timber or planking.
- to use a crib in examinations, homework, translating, etc.
- to steal;
- (of a horse) to practice cribbing.
Menumen•u (men′yo̅o̅, mā′nyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- a list of the dishes served at a meal;
bill of fare: Ask the waiter for a menu.
- the dishes served.
- any list or set of items, activities, etc., from which to choose: What's on the menu this weekend —golf, tennis, swimming?
- a list of options available to a user, as displayed on a CRT or other type of screen.
Howdy there, this photo is about Chicken And Rib Crib Menu P2 ( Chicken Rib Crib Menu #2). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1301 x 2382. This blog post's file size is only 517 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your computer, you might Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Chicken Rib Crib Menu.
By the addition of decorations appealing inside and linked by placing a little rug, you are able to finish the decoration. This rug is likely to be strapped together with all-the objects in a good watch.
That Work Place Decorating Ideas To Conquer Boredom in Work could very well be suggestions and insight for the interior design of the dream home. The office can be a place where we spend some time undertaking our daily work. There's also stating that the office is actually a minute home than houses.
Therefore, it's important to be able to organize any office house enjoyable and comfortable. Since to truly have a comfy Chicken And Rib Crib Menu P2 ( Chicken Rib Crib Menu #2), we are going to feel appreciate doing their everyday workday for many people feel bored and tired.