Childchild (chīld),USA pronunciation n., pl. chil•dren.
- a person between birth and full growth;
a boy or girl: books for children.
- a son or daughter: All my children are married.
- a baby or infant.
- a human fetus.
- a childish person: He's such a child about money.
- a descendant: a child of an ancient breed.
- any person or thing regarded as the product or result of particular agencies, influences, etc.: Abstract art is a child of the 20th century.
- a person regarded as conditioned or marked by a given circumstance, situation, etc.: a child of poverty; a child of famine.
- a female infant.
- with child, pregnant: She's with child.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Howdy folks, this attachment is about Child Desk Chair Ikea (wonderful Kids Desk Chairs Ikea Design Ideas #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 656 x 496. It's file size is just 55 KB. If You want to download It to Your PC, you may Click here. You also also see more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Kids Desk Chairs Ikea.
Is your Kids Desk Chairs Ikea? I understand first. Toiletries and make-up of the sink at the back. The medication cabinet was dirty with products unpredictable bottles, and ointments. The clothing underneath the drain was loaded in spills with rolls of toilet-paper and everything wasn't proper elsewhere.
One of many greatest Kids Desk Chairs Ikea I've discovered recently entails, not remodeling, but simply rethinking your toilet style. You are able to enter invisible shelves that show and will keep everything from your makeup to some decorative knickknacks if you have an area. And if you need to produce your toiletries invisible, it is possible to always place concealed cabinets and units.
Start with thinking little, if possibly that appears like more work than you want to handle. How will you improve the room you have? One of the suggestions is always to arrange the space. Everyone includes a dresser there, but points just throw in there before chaos isn't sorted. Instead, are you currently labeling them and considering getting some little storage containers?