Granitegran•ite (gran′it),USA pronunciation n.
- a coarse-grained igneous rock composed chiefly of orthoclase and albite feldspars and of quartz, usually with lesser amounts of one or more other minerals, as mica, hornblende, or augite.
- anything compared to this rock in great hardness, firmness, or durability.
Countercount•er1 (koun′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a table or display case on which goods can be shown, business transacted, etc.
- (in restaurants, luncheonettes, etc.) a long, narrow table with stools or chairs along one side for the patrons, behind which refreshments or meals are prepared and served.
- a surface for the preparation of food in a kitchen, esp. on a low cabinet.
- anything used in keeping account, as a disk of metal or wood, used in some games, as checkers, for marking a player's position or for keeping score.
- an imitation coin or token.
- a coin;
- over the counter:
- (of the sale of stock) through a broker's office rather than through the stock exchange.
- (of the sale of merchandise) through a retail store rather than through a wholesaler.
- under the counter, in a clandestine manner, esp. illegally: books sold under the counter.
Repairre•pair1 (ri pâr′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to restore to a good or sound condition after decay or damage;
mend: to repair a motor.
- to restore or renew by any process of making good, strengthening, etc.: to repair one's health by resting.
- to remedy;
make up for: to repair damage; to repair a deficiency.
- to make amends for;
compensate: to repair a wrong done.
- an act, process, or work of repairing: to order the repair of a building.
- Usually, repairs.
- an instance or operation of repairing: to lay up a boat for repairs.
- a repaired part or an addition made in repairing: 17th-century repairs in brick are conspicuous in parts of the medieval stonework.
- repairs, (in bookkeeping, accounting, etc.) the part of maintenance expense that has been paid out to keep fixed assets in usable condition, as distinguished from amounts used for renewal or replacement.
- the good condition resulting from continued maintenance and repairing: to keep in repair.
- condition with respect to soundness and usability: a house in good repair.
re•pair′a•bil′i•ty, re•pair′a•ble•ness, n.
Hi peoples, this picture is about Chipped Granite Counter Repair . ( Fix Granite Countertop Design #4). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1131 x 475. This post's file size is only 85 KB. Wether You want to download This picture to Your computer, you could Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Fix Granite Countertop.
How is the best quality Chipped Granite Counter Repair . ( Fix Granite Countertop Design #4) chosen by me? The function of the kitchen desk can help the capabilities of the home home as we realize. This table's lifetime is not only helpful as a mix of food, but also a direct impact around the kitchen created's style. In considering the professionals and drawbacks, as a result of large kitchen countertop material at this time, choose the best claim your foresight.
Ultimately, the kitchen desk could be mentioned good quality if it's a stable construction, stunning resilient, mark resistant, easy-to clean, heat resistant. But needless to say none of the supplies that support the above characteristics all. Thus, you have to adapt to the problems in the kitchen, where the features that needs to be outlined.