Youryour (yŏŏr, yôr, yōr; unstressed yər),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective): Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea.Cf. yours.
- one's (used to indicate that one belonging to oneself or to any person): The consulate is your best source of information. As you go down the hill, the library is on your left.
- (used informally to indicate all members of a group, occupation, etc., or things of a particular type): Take your factory worker, for instance. Your power brakes don't need that much servicing.
Ownown (ōn),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or belonging to oneself or itself (usually used after a possessive to emphasize the idea of ownership, interest, or relation conveyed by the possessive): He spent only his own money.
- (used as an intensifier to indicate oneself as the sole agent of some activity or action, prec. by a possessive): He insists on being his own doctor.
- come into one's own:
- to take possession of that which is due or owed one.
- to receive the recognition that one's abilities merit: She finally came into her own as a sculptor of the first magnitude.
- get one's own back, to get revenge and thereby a sense of personal satisfaction, as for a slight or a previous setback;
get even with somebody or something: He saw the award as a way of getting his own back for all the snubs by his colleagues.
- hold one's own:
- to maintain one's position or condition: The stock market seems to be holding its own these days.
- to be equal to the opposition: He can hold his own in any fight.
- of one's own, belonging to oneself: She had never had a room of her own.
- on one's own:
- by dint of one's own efforts, resources, or sense of responsibility;
independently: Because she spoke the language, she got around the country very well on her own.
- living or functioning without dependence on others;
independent: My son's been on his own for several years.
- to have or hold as one's own;
possess: They own several homes.
- to acknowledge or admit: to own a fault.
- to acknowledge as one's own;
recognize as having full claim, authority, power, dominion, etc.: He owned his child before the entire assembly. They owned the king as their lord.
- to confess (often fol. by to, up, or up to): The one who did it had better own up. I own to being uncertain about that.
Hi there, this blog post is about Click Start Your Own Chat. (awesome Aol Chat Room Listings #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 518 x 389. This post's file size is only 49 KB. If You decided to save It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You could also see more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Aol Chat Room Listings.
a distinct setting in the home shades of white plus Click Start Your Own Chat. (awesome Aol Chat Room Listings #6) seem to supply an impact. Applied about the internal wall of the stove (kitchen area) to make acrylic splashes easyto clear. Home with a design that is traditional would be to implement kitchen backsplash tile with a kite appearance beige and floral features give impact to the brown color in some pieces. Shades of white is really a favorite in designing akitchen. Therefore is also used in the home below.
Home cabinet white coloring mixes using the backsplash tile very green and white using a floral theme. Using the kitchen tile around the drain with blue ceramic motif patterned cultural make space home buddy be much more neat. Kitchens are following somewhat unique.
In the event the normal tile Aol Chat Room Listings below using normal jewel using a ceramic content, then a home shaped to the wall in the kitchen cooking like hardwood / cooker. Your kitchen will be to give brilliant and impact colors with a kitchen freezer storage and yellow. Elements of lamp light while in the kitchen making intimate atmosphere of the kitchen and comfy!