Lastlast1 (last, läst),USA pronunciation adj. [a superl. of] late withlater as compar.
- occurring or coming after all others, as in time, order, or place: the last line on a page.
- most recent;
next before the present;
latest: last week; last Friday.
- being the only one remaining: my last dollar; the last outpost; a last chance.
- final: in his last hours.
- ultimate or conclusive;
definitive: the last word in the argument.
- lowest in prestige or importance: last prize.
- coming after all others in suitability or likelihood;
least desirable: He is the last person we'd want to represent us.
single: The lecture won't start until every last person is seated.
extreme: the last degree of delight.
- [Eccles.](of the sacraments of penance, viaticum, or extreme unction) extreme or final;
administered to a person dying or in danger of dying.
- after all others;
latest: He arrived last at the party.
- on the most recent occasion: When last seen, the suspect was wearing a checked suit.
- in the end;
- a person or thing that is last.
- a final appearance or mention: We've seen the last of her. That's the last we'll hear of it.
- the end or conclusion: We are going on vacation the last of September.
- at last, after a lengthy pause or delay: He was lost in thought for several minutes, but at last he spoke.
- at long last, after much troublesome or frustrating delay: The ship docked at long last.
- breathe one's last, to die: He was nearly 90 when he breathed his last.
Casecase1 (kās),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of the occurrence, existence, etc., of something: Sailing in such a storm was a case of poor judgment.
- the actual state of things: That is not the case.
- a question or problem of moral conduct;
matter: a case of conscience.
plight: Mine is a sad case.
- a person or thing whose plight or situation calls for attention: This family is a hardship case.
- a specific occurrence or matter requiring discussion, decision, or investigation, as by officials or law-enforcement authorities: The police studied the case of the missing jewels.
- a stated argument used to support a viewpoint: He presented a strong case against the proposed law.
- an instance of disease, injury, etc., requiring medical or surgical attention or treatment;
individual affliction: She had a severe case of chicken pox.
- a medical or surgical patient.
- a suit or action at law;
- a set of facts giving rise to a legal claim, or to a defense to a legal claim.
- a category in the inflection of nouns, pronouns, and adjectives, noting the syntactic relation of these words to other words in the sentence, indicated by the form or the position of the words.
- a set of such categories in a particular language.
- the meaning of or the meaning typical of such a category.
- such categories or their meanings collectively.
- a peculiar or unusual person: He's a case.
- get off someone's case, [Slang.]to stop bothering or criticizing someone or interfering in someone's affairs: I've had enough of your advice, so just get off my case.
- get or be on someone's case, to bother or nag someone;
meddle in someone's affairs: Her brother is always on her case about getting married. Why do you keep getting on my case?
- have a case on, to be infatuated with: He had a case on the girl next door.
- in any case, regardless of circumstances;
be that as it may;
anyhow: In any case, there won't be any necessity for you to come along.
- in case, if it should happen that;
if: In case I am late, don't wait to start dinner.
- in case of, in the event of;
if there should be: In case of an error in judgment, the group leader will be held responsible.
- in no case, under no condition;
never: He should in no case be allowed to get up until he has completely recovered from his illness.
Howdy folks, this blog post is about Curtain: Poirot's Last Case (2013) ( David Suchet Curtain Great Ideas #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 3300 x 2335. This post's file size is only 1009 KB. If You want to download It to Your computer, you could Click here. You also too see more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: David Suchet Curtain.
Before talking about David Suchet Curtain, we would prefer to talk about some recommendations on make mirror up in your place. Be sure to choose a table that is dressing with capability that is optimal. Curtain: Poirot's Last Case (2013) ( David Suchet Curtain Great Ideas #3) may be used for you personally who want to modify place is made up by the appearance of the.
Chairs will be the suitable alternative for a coupled with dressing table, as well as functional as it can be bundled underneath the underneath the cabinet, ottoman gives light's effect.
Within the sense of Curtain: Poirot's Last Case (2013) ( David Suchet Curtain Great Ideas #3) that you need to be ready to allow for every one of the requirements for example scents, accessories series, until the 'features' methods makeup supplies. In general, extra light is required by dressers. This is often circumvented adding a tiny light at round the mirror or by by putting a wall lamp on the right and remaining side mirror.