Customcus•tom (kus′təm),USA pronunciation n.
- a habitual practice;
the usual way of acting in given circumstances.
- habits or usages collectively;
- a practice so long established that it has the force of law.
- such practices collectively.
- a group pattern of habitual activity usually transmitted from one generation to another.
- (used with a sing. or pl. v.) duties imposed by law on imported or, less commonly, exported goods.
- (used with a sing. v.) the government department that collects these duties.
- (used with a sing. v.) the section of an airport, station, etc., where baggage is checked for contraband and for goods subject to duty.
- regular patronage of a particular shop, restaurant, etc.
- the customers or patrons of a business firm, collectively.
- the aggregate of customers.
- (in medieval Europe) a customary tax, tribute, or service owed by peasants to their lord.
- made specially for individual customers: custom shoes.
- dealing in things so made, or doing work to order: a custom tailor.
Tubstub (tub),USA pronunciation n., v., tubbed, tub•bing.
- a bathtub.
- a broad, round, open, wooden container, usually made of staves held together by hoops and fitted around a flat bottom.
- any of various containers resembling or suggesting a tub: a tub for washing clothes.
- the amount a tub will hold.
- a short and fat person.
- an old, slow, or clumsy vessel.
- a bath in a bathtub.
- an ore car;
- a two-seat aircraft, esp. a trainer.
- to place or keep in a tub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe in a bathtub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe oneself in a bathtub.
- to undergo washing, esp. without damage, as a fabric: This cotton print tubs well.
Shopshop (shop),USA pronunciation n., v., shopped, shop•ping, interj.
- a retail store, esp. a small one.
- a small store or department in a large store selling a specific or select type of goods: the ski shop at Smith's.
- the workshop of a craftsperson or artisan.
- the workshop of a person who works in a manual trade;
place for doing specific, skilled manual work: a carpenter's shop.
- any factory, office, or business: Our ad agency is a well-run shop.
- a course of instruction in a trade, as carpentry, printing, etc., consisting chiefly of training in the use of its tools and materials.
- a classroom in which such a course is given.
- one's trade, profession, or business as a subject of conversation or preoccupation.
- set up shop, to go into business;
begin business operations: to set up shop as a taxidermist.
- shut up shop:
- to close a business temporarily, as at the end of the day.
- to suspend business operations permanently: They couldn't make a go of it and had to shut up shop.
- talk shop, to discuss one's trade, profession, or business: After dinner we all sat around the table and talked shop.
- to visit shops and stores for purchasing or examining goods.
- to seek or examine goods, property, etc., offered for sale: Retail merchants often stock their stores by shopping in New York.
- to seek a bargain, investment, service, etc. (usually fol. by for): I'm shopping for a safe investment that pays good interest.
- to seek or examine goods, property, etc., offered for sale in or by: She's shopping the shoe stores this afternoon.
- [Chiefly Brit. Informal.]
- to put into prison;
- to behave treacherously toward;
- to try to sell (merchandise or a project) in an attempt to obtain an order or contract.
- (used in a store, shop, etc., in calling an employee to wait on a customer.)
Soakingsoak (sōk),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to lie in and become saturated or permeated with water or some other liquid.
- to pass, as a liquid, through pores, holes, or the like: The rain soaked through the tear in the umbrella.
- to be thoroughly wet.
- to penetrate or become known to the mind or feelings (fol. by in): The lesson didn't soak in.
- to drink immoderately, esp. alcoholic beverages: They were soaking at the bar.
- to place or keep in liquid in order to saturate thoroughly;
- to wet thoroughly;
saturate or drench.
- to permeate thoroughly, as liquid or moisture does.
- to heat (a piece) for reworking.
- to intoxicate (oneself ) by drinking an excess of liquor.
- to beat hard;
punish severely: I was soaked for that mistake.
- to extract or remove by or as by soaking (often fol. by out): to soak a stain out of a napkin.
- to overcharge: He was soaked by the waiter.
- soak up:
- to absorb or take in or up by absorption: Blotting paper soaks up ink.
- to absorb with one's mind or senses;
take in: to soak up information.
- [Slang.]to drink to excess: He can really soak up the booze.
- the act or state of soaking or the state of being soaked.
- the liquid in which anything is soaked.
- a heavy drinker.
- [Australian.]any small area of land, as near a spring or at the foot of a hill, that becomes swamplike or holds water after a period of heavy rain.
Hello folks, this attachment is about Custom Tubs #1 Shop Soaking Bathubs. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 518 x 518. This blog post's file size is just 29 KB. Wether You ought to download This photo to Your computer, you should Click here. You might too download more images by clicking the following image or see more at here: Custom Tubs.
The walls became a lag between the kitchen stand and cabinets while in the kitchen termed backsplash, has now become one of the significant aspects within the kitchen. Its presence not just assists like a defensive wall from splashes of foodstuffs or gas, but also with the capacity of being ornamental aspects that boost the search of your kitchen.
There are many finish resources for surfaces and tables. However, not everything is correctly useful for the kitchen. You have to be frugal in picking a proper dining room table plus wallcoverings. This is due to the high intensity of use of the Custom Tubs. Aside from the home can be vunerable to water and spots. Before identifying the kitchen table right and also wall coverings, note these.
Finish product must not simply scratch- immune but also resistant to high-humidity. The reason being the coatings are often with pointed materials such as blades in contact. You can choose content that is synthetic or organic. For products that are organic you'll be able to select the form of stone that's as solid as marble and pebble. As for the present artificial solid surface and ceramics.
HPL is not advised inside the Custom Tubs #1 Shop Soaking Bathubs for wall-coverings plus a table. HPL nature is not water-resistant and an easy task to peel the installment off in the edges aren't tidy. Pick a material that is simple to clear as supplies that are ceramic and glass. If applying tile- parts that are designed, find the tile pieces aren't too little. Pieces that are too modest trigger the grout that's a growing number of. Notice furthermore that the range grout installation isn't too extensive.
The usage of high intensity making the chance of broken material become and to collide bigger. Select a product that would be increased such as surface that is solid and stone. If breaks or openings don't need to exchange solely, due to the portion that was damaged could be patched. As opposed to mirrors and the stainlesssteel content. In the event the material is destroyed in many side simply, have to be enhanced overall.
Many pores stain hard to clean and live in or allow bacteria. Solid surface substance exceptional. Nevertheless pebble and marble can nevertheless be utilized during the treatment done sporadically. Wall and desk is indirect connection with food that may enter our anatomies. Use finish products that do not contain substances that are bad for your body.