Depositde•pos•it (di poz′it),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to place for safekeeping or in trust, esp. in a bank account: He deposited his paycheck every Friday.
- to give as security or in part payment.
- to deliver and leave (an item): Please deposit your returned books with the librarian.
- to insert (a coin) in a coin-operated device: Deposit a quarter and push the button.
- to put, place, or set down, esp. carefully or exactly: She deposited the baby in the crib.
- to lay or throw down by a natural process;
precipitate: The river deposited soil at its mouth.
- to be placed, inserted, precipitated, left for safekeeping, given as security or in partial payment, etc.
- money placed in a bank account or an instance of placing money in a bank account.
- anything given as security or in part payment: The boy returned the bottle and got his five-cent deposit back. They made a deposit on the house and signed a ten-year mortgage.
- anything laid away or entrusted to another for safekeeping: A large deposit of jewels was stolen from the hotel safe.
- a place for safekeeping;
- something precipitated, delivered and left, or thrown down, as by a natural process: a deposit of soil.
- the natural sediment of wine in a bottle.
- a coating of metal deposited on something, usually by an electric current.
- a natural accumulation or occurrence, esp. of oil or ore: a mountain range with many rich deposits of gold.
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Hello folks, this attachment is about Deposit Feeder #5 11 Segmented .. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 931 x 698. It's file size is just 104 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You may also see more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Deposit Feeder.
It really is time to paint your case first till it starts stirring the coloring. Next work with roller or a brush to equally cover the light coloring onto all floors of the toilet cabinet. Easier than to darken the undertaking with one layer of colour to use some light clothes. Allow then or overnight, to dry for many hours reinstall your second and / or third colour coats.
We have now colored back the dressing table within the bathroom floor that touches the nearby flooring or wall, replacing hinges and all doors, and reinserting all of the fittings that were released in this procedure. Now could be a great time when it is not strung properly, to adjust the door to ensure that minor modification for making the positioning of fresh screws to shut the entranceway smoothly.
With the addition of fresh knobs to the cabinet and cabinet opportunities another way to tidy-up your outdated toilet is. Additionally replacing the sink having a much more modern and new style can also aid revise your old Deposit Feeder.