Erosione•ro•sion (i rō′zhən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or state of eroding;
state of being eroded.
- the process by which the surface of the earth is worn away by the action of water, glaciers, winds, waves, etc.
Controlcon•trol (kən trōl′),USA pronunciation v., -trolled, -trol•ling, n.
- to exercise restraint or direction over;
- to hold in check;
curb: to control a horse; to control one's emotions.
- to test or verify (a scientific experiment) by a parallel experiment or other standard of comparison.
- to eliminate or prevent the flourishing or spread of: to control a forest fire.
- [Obs.]to check or regulate (transactions), originally by means of a duplicate register.
con•trol′la•ble, adj., n.
- the act or power of controlling;
domination or command: Who's in control here?
- the situation of being under the regulation, domination, or command of another: The car is out of control.
- check or restraint: Her anger is under control.
- a legal or official means of regulation or restraint: to institute wage and price controls.
- a standard of comparison in scientific experimentation.
- a person who acts as a check;
- a device for regulating and guiding a machine, as a motor or airplane.
- controls, a coordinated arrangement of such devices.
- prevention of the flourishing or spread of something undesirable: rodent control.
- [Baseball.]the ability of a pitcher to throw the ball into the strike zone consistently: The rookie pitcher has great power but no control.
- [Philately.]any device printed on a postage or revenue stamp to authenticate it as a government issue or to identify it for bookkeeping purposes.
- a spiritual agency believed to assist a medium at a séance.
- the supervisor to whom an espionage agent reports when in the field.
con•trol′la•bil′i•ty, con•trol′la•ble•ness, n.
Mattingmat•ting1 (mat′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- a coarse fabric of rushes, grass, straw, hemp, or the like, used for floor covering, wrapping material, etc.
- material for mats.
- mats collectively.
- the making of mats.
Hello , this blog post is about Erosion Control Matting Process (lovely Erosion Control Matting Cost #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 845 x 282. This photo's file size is just 39 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your PC, you could Click here. You could also see more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Erosion Control Matting Cost.
Many Erosion Control Matting Cost made of lumber, just a little different from the present day coffee table that is generally made from lighting steel such as aluminum and metal or a mixture of hardwood. Contemporary coffee-table has many sorts, most of the contemporary coffee table does not have four feet, a distinctive modern coffeetable comes from a unique kind.
The right mixture of products and floors, convincing one to work with a coffeetable that is contemporary as furniture in living room minimalist or the family-room. Designed Erosion Control Matting Process (lovely Erosion Control Matting Cost #3) with drawers for storage is made using a display beneath the stand to save lots of it journals, distant, young children gadgets or newspapers.
You'll be able to put a modern coffeetable before the lounge or in a corner near the window. You can enjoy a sit down elsewhere using a buddy or family member while viewing Television or examining the newspaper or spend your nights to play chess together.