Pivotpiv•ot (piv′ət),USA pronunciation n.
- a pin, point, or short shaft on the end of which something rests and turns, or upon and about which something rotates or oscillates.
- the end of a shaft or arbor, resting and turning in a bearing.
- any thing or person on which something or someone functions or depends vitally: He is the pivot of my life.
- the person in a line, as of troops on parade, whom the others use as a point about which to wheel or maneuver.
- a whirling about on one foot.
- [Basketball.]the act of keeping one foot in place while holding the ball and moving the other foot one step in any direction, so as not to be charged with walking.
- an offensive position in the front court, usually played by the center, in which the player stands facing away from the offensive basket and serves as the pivot of the offense by setting up plays through passing, making screens, and taking shots.
- Also called pivotman. the player who plays in the pivot position.
- (formerly) dowel (def. 4).
- to turn on or as on a pivot.
- [Basketball.]to keep one foot in place while holding the ball and moving the other foot one step in any direction.
- to mount on, attach by, or provide with a pivot or pivots.
Leaninglean•ing (lē′ning),USA pronunciation n.
tendency: strong literary leanings.
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Hi folks, this attachment is about Focal Pivot Leaning Stool (ordinary Leaning Stool Design #2). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 653 x 983. It's file size is just 22 KB. Wether You ought to download This image to Your PC, you can Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Leaning Stool.
Focal Pivot Leaning Stool (ordinary Leaning Stool Design #2) is among the hottest elements and are often used for that floor and the Stone can be a volcanic rock established by warmth and strain and therefore are obtainable in different tones like dark hues, light grey and red and also other colors, Now because of the strength and toughness, rock marble ceramic variety usually useful for home surfaces, walls and floor supplies as well as developing a family area.
Obviously you realize a great deal of these kind of stone and it has become a new development on earth of house not to mention you are perplexed in selecting a style, in creating a home, you need to consider the correct colour for your surfaces of one's home. Colour grey house frequently picked since the starting coloring is principal, although it is not unusual to even have a neutral shade such as white coloring to paint the walls of the home.