Compactcom•pact1 (adj. kəm pakt′, kom-, kom′pakt;v. kəm pakt′;
n. kom′pakt),USA pronunciation adj.
- joined or packed together;
closely and firmly united;
solid: compact soil.
- arranged within a relatively small space: a compact shopping center; a compact kitchen.
- designed to be small in size and economical in operation.
- solidly or firmly built: the compact body of a lightweight wrestler.
- expressed concisely;
not diffuse: a compact review of the week's news.
- composed or made (usually fol. by of ): a book compact of form and content.
- Also, bicompact. (of a set) having the property that in any collection of open sets whose union contains the given set there exists a finite number of open sets whose union contains the given set;
having the property that every open cover has a finite subcover.
- to join or pack closely together;
- to make firm or stable.
- to form or make by close union or conjunction;
make up or compose.
- to compress (metallic or metallic and nonmetallic powders) in a die to be sintered.
- to crush into compact form for convenient disposal or for storage until disposal: to compact rubbish.
- a small case containing a mirror, face powder, a puff, and sometimes rouge.
- Also called com′pact car′. an automobile that is smaller than an intermediate but larger than a subcompact and generally has a combined passenger and luggage volume of 100–110 cu. ft. (2.8–3.1 m3).
- (in powder metallurgy) an object to be sintered formed of metallic or of metallic and nonmetallic powders compressed in a die.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Sinksink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Howdy folks, this attachment is about Franke Compact Cpx610 Kitchen Sink ( Compact Kitchen Sink #4). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 572 x 572. It's file size is only 19 KB. If You want to save It to Your PC, you can Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the image below or read more at here: Compact Kitchen Sink.
You use to read textbooks or simply besides being used a family room typically, for entertaining guests. A couch that has a style that is slick may support the room's overall look. However, the look have to be consistent with the comfort provided. We propose that you just prevent overly reducing ease as a way to obtain the design you like.
There are numerous selections slick style that offers comfort that you can select drugs. So, don't accept one solution only. Again, do not need to obtain a chair for style that is good alone. To couch Franke Compact Cpx610 Kitchen Sink ( Compact Kitchen Sink #4) should be achieved first, you need along with the style.
In case your household is tiny, forcing the room doubles like a living room, you should consider if occupied on a regular basis, whether or not the product is durable. Once your preferences are achieved, you can see for the design and also the product. Is advisable to select a style that's not fixated by age. Thus, even though the trend modified, visitor seats seems old or will not produce bored.