Frontfront (frunt),USA pronunciation n.
- the foremost part or surface of anything.
- the part or side of anything that faces forward: the front of a jacket.
- the part or side of anything, as a building, that seems to look out or to be directed forward: He sat in the front of the restaurant.
- any side or face, as of a building.
- a façade, considered with respect to its architectural treatment or material: a cast-iron front.
- a property line along a street or the like: a fifty-foot front.
- a place or position directly before anything: We decided to plant trees in the front.
- a position of leadership in a particular endeavor or field: She rose to the front of her profession.
- the foremost line or part of an army.
- a line of battle.
- the place where combat operations are carried on.
- an area of activity, conflict, or competition: news from the business front.
- land facing a road, river, etc.
- a promenade along a seashore.
- a distinguished person listed as an official of an organization, for the sake of prestige, and who is usually inactive.
- a person or thing that serves as a cover or disguise for some other activity, esp. one of a secret, disreputable, or illegal nature;
a blind: The store was a front for foreign agents.
- outward impression of rank, position, or wealth.
- bearing or demeanor in confronting anything: a calm front.
self-importance: That clerk has the most outrageous front.
- the forehead, or the entire face: the statue's gracefully chiseled front.
- a coalition or movement to achieve a particular end, usually political: the people's front.
- something attached or worn at the breast, as a shirt front or a dickey: to spill gravy down one's front.
- an interface or zone of transition between two dissimilar air masses.
- the auditorium.
- the business offices of a theater.
- the front of the stage;
- in front, in a forward place or position: Sit down, you in front!
- in front of:
- ahead of: to walk in front of a moving crowd.
- outside the entrance of: to wait in front of a house.
- in the presence of: to behave badly in front of company.
- out front:
- outside the entrance: He's waiting out front.
- ahead of competitors: This advertising campaign ought to put our business way out front.
- [Theat.]in the audience or auditorium.
frankly: Say what you mean out front.
- up front:
- in advance;
before anything else: You'll have to make a payment of $5,000 up front.
direct: I want you to be up front with me.
- of or pertaining to the front.
- situated in or at the front: front seats.
- (of a speech sound) articulated with the tongue blade relatively far forward in the mouth, as the sounds of lay.
- to have the front toward;
face: Our house fronts the lake.
- to meet face to face;
- to face in opposition, hostility, or defiance.
- to furnish or supply a front to: to front a building with sandstone.
- to serve as a front to: A long, sloping lawn fronted their house.
- to provide an introduction to;
introduce: a recorded message that is fronted with a singing commercial.
- to lead (a jazz or dance band).
- to articulate (a speech sound) at a position farther front in the mouth.
- to move (a constituent) to the beginning of a clause or sentence.
- to have or turn the front in some specified direction: Our house fronts on the lake.
- to serve as a cover or disguise for another activity, esp. something of a disreputable or illegal nature: The shop fronts for a narcotics ring.
- (used to call or command someone to come, look, etc., to the front, as in an order to troops on parade or in calling a hotel bellboy to the front desk): Front and center, on the double!
Yardyard1 (yärd),USA pronunciation n.
- a common unit of linear measure in English-speaking countries, equal to 3 feet or 36 inches, and equivalent to 0.9144 meter.
- a long spar, supported more or less at its center, to which the head of a square sail, lateen sail, or lugsail is bent.
- a large quantity or extent.
- one hundred or, usually, one thousand dollars.
- the whole nine yards, [Informal.]
- everything that is pertinent, appropriate, or available.
- in all ways;
in every respect;
all the way: If you want to run for mayor, I'll be with you the whole nine yards.
Drainagedrain•age (drā′nij),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or process of draining.
- a system of drains, artificial or natural.
- See drainage basin.
- something that is drained off.
- the drainage of fluids, as bile, urine, etc., from the body, or of pus and other diseased products from a wound.
Hello guys, this post is about Front Yard Drainage Problems (marvelous Backyard Drainage Problem #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 680 x 510. It's file size is just 76 KB. If You decided to download It to Your computer, you could Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Backyard Drainage Problem.
As well as shade assortment, you should also look closely at other things including the shape and size of the sleep would you pick. Picking a bed of white on room that is white would need to be altered towards the room's dimension. Collection of these mattresses so the bedroom white doesn't seem crowded or whole since one to be actually exact can select the sleep.
Actually bed's newest models nowadays the majority are good-and can be used for-anything else. Underneath the sleep where the part will be employed like a clothes cabinet or storage space. The beds have contemporary white color in accordance with the thought of white colour and was chosen since it is good.
If you are looking for your partner naturally along with a bed for you personally choose the mattress size is enough for two persons. But don't be too big together with normally it takes house that is much up. For your spouse as well as you you decide on enough estimate the only bed.
But when you're looking for a Front Yard Drainage Problems (marvelous Backyard Drainage Problem #4) for your kid or for your own (without a companion) it's greater if you choose a mini-bed (single poor). By doing so, the space house will not feel crowded. This mini bed is precisely useful for children or youngsters.