GARDENgar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
OFof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
AndrewsAn•drews (an′dro̅o̅z),USA pronunciation n.
Charles Mc•Lean (mə klān′),USA pronunciation 1863–1943, U.S. historian and author.
- Frank Maxwell, 1884–1943, U.S. Air Force general.
- Julie (Julia Elizabeth Wells) born 1935, U.S. actress, born in England.
- Roy Chapman, 1884–1960, U.S. naturalist, explorer, and author.
- a city in NW Texas. 11,061.
Julie ([Julia Elizabeth Wells]), born 1935, U.S. actress, born in England.
Howdy , this blog post is about GARDEN OF SHADOWS. Andrews . (charming Garden Of Shadows Vc Andrews #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 440 x 651. It's file size is only 71 KB. If You decided to save It to Your computer, you should Click here. You could also see more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Garden Of Shadows Vc Andrews.
Everyone knows that color is one to make a layout that is beautiful room of the most significant elements. Shade is an essential component for making or remodeling styles, thus choosing the colors that are right has to be considered.
As previously mentioned in the previous report, along with can drive impact on perception emotion and discussion. Consequently, you need to spend specific awareness in choosing the right coloring to your family rooms.
The sack is just an area where we relax, a refuge where we sleep when we are sick, or perhaps once we are exhausted, tired of the daily routine. The sack may be the spot wherever we wished study a popular story to be alone or simply stay silent. Locations must be a location that may make us feel comfortable.