Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Shedshed1 (shed),USA pronunciation n.
- a slight or rude structure built for shelter, storage, etc.
- a large, strongly built structure, often open at the sides or end.
CanberraCan•ber•ra (kan′ber ə, -bər ə),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in and the capital of Australia, in the SE part, in the Australian Capital Territory. 219,331 (with suburbs).
Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Cabinscab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Hi there, this image is about Garden Shed Canberra #5 Simply Log Cabins. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 588 x 588. It's file size is just 80 KB. If You desired to save It to Your PC, you should Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Garden Shed Canberra.
For Garden Shed Canberra #5 Simply Log Cabins includes a green area that could normally be properly used as being a playground place which is rooted with various types of flowers that include aesthetic importance to the home and will produce a wonderful. For that newest residence yard decoration is typical of two parts, specifically the front and back of the house.
To make a residence garden design is contemporary front, there are a few appealing ideas that you can use, therefore the park is not merely a green region to put the crops develop nicely, but also can offer a great functional value about the house front. Thus become a price that is added for the home with naturalness.
Where each portion can be maximized thus a beautiful garden and exciting to own various characteristics and features a selected spot, and can be adapted for the requirements of each house. Wildlife is one part of the Garden Shed Canberra that can be made to see-the whole-house seems more beautiful and appealing. However, there are still many people who don't believe too much so your look of your home appears in the external to become less wonderful and desirable about designing the yard.