Doubledou•ble (dub′əl),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -bled, -bling, adv.
- twice as large, heavy, strong, etc.;
twofold in size, amount, number, extent, etc.: a double portion; a new house double the size of the old one.
- composed of two like parts or members;
twofold in form;
paired: double doors; a double sink.
- of, pertaining to, or suitable for two persons: a double room.
- twofold in character, meaning, or conduct;
dual or ambiguous: a double interpretation.
- (of musical instruments) producing a tone an octave lower than the notes indicate.
- duple, as time or rhythm.
- folded in two;
having one half folded over the other.
- (of a bed or bedclothes) full-size: a double blanket.
- [Bot.](of flowers) having many more than the normal number of petals: double petunias; double hollyhocks.
- anything that is twofold in size or amount or twice the usual size, quantity, strength, etc.
- a duplicate or counterpart;
something exactly or closely resembling another: This dress is the double of that. He is the double of his cousin.
- Also called double room. a type of hotel accommodation with two beds, or sometimes a double bed, for occupancy by two persons. Cf. twin (def. 4).
- a fold or plait.
- an alcoholic drink containing twice the usual amount of alcohol.
- a sudden backward turn or bend, as of a fox on the run in fox hunting;
- a trick or artifice, as of argument in a formal debate.
- a substitute actor or singer ready to take another's place;
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a substitute who performs feats or actions too hazardous or difficult for a star.
- [Baseball.]See two-base hit.
- [Mil.]double time.
- doubles, (used with a sing. v.) a game or match in which there are two players on each side, as in tennis.
- (in bridge or other card games)
- a challenge by an opponent that the declarer cannot fulfill the designated contract, increasing the points to be won or lost.
- a hand that warrants such a challenge.
- [Bridge.]a conventional bid informing one's partner that a player's hand is of a certain strength.
- [Bowling.]two strikes in succession: He needed a double in the tenth frame to win.
- See daily double.
- any of certain feasts in the Roman Catholic Church, marked by a doubled antiphon and taking precedence over lesser feasts.
- [Music. Rare.]a variation.
- a former coin of France, the sixth part of a sol, issued in silver in the 14th century, later made of copper.
- at the double, [Brit. Informal.]on the double.
- on the double, [Informal.]
- without delay;
rapidly: The fire engines came on the double.
- in double time, as marching troops.
- to make double or twice as great;
to add an equal amount to: The baby doubled its weight in a year.
- to bend or fold with or as with one part over another (often fol. by over, up, back, etc.): Double the edge over before sewing.
- to clench: He doubled his fists.
- to be or have twice as much as: Income doubled expenditure.
- to sail around (a projecting area of land): to double Cape Horn.
- to add a new layer of planking or ceiling to (an old wooden hull).
- to pair;
couple: The players were doubled for the tournament.
- [Music.]to reduplicate by means of a tone in another part, either at the unison or at an octave above or below.
- (in bridge and other card games)
- to challenge (the bid of an opponent) by making a call that increases the value of tricks to be won or lost.
- to challenge the bid of (an opponent): He doubled me into game.
- to cause the advance of (a base runner) by a two-base hit: He doubled him to third.
- to cause (a run) to be scored by a two-base hit (often fol. by in): He doubled in the winning run.
- to put out (a base runner) as the second out of a double play (often fol. by up).
- to become double: My money doubled in three years.
- to bend or fold (often fol. by up or over): to double over with pain.
- to turn back on a course or reverse direction (often fol. by back): He doubled back by another road and surprised us.
- [Mil.]to march at the double-time pace.
- to serve in two capacities or in an additional capacity: She doubles as producer and director.
- to act as a double in a play, motion picture, or the like.
- [Music.]to play an instrument besides one's regular instrument (usually followed by on): The saxophonist doubles on drums.
- (in bridge and other card games) to double the bid of an opponent.
- [Baseball.]to make a two-base hit.
- to double-date.
- double in brass, [Informal.]to serve in two capacities;
be able to do work different from one's own: It is a small firm, and everyone doubles in brass when emergencies arise.
- double or nothing, a bet having as its outcome either the doubling of a previous loss or debt or the canceling of that loss or debt. Also, double or quits.
- double up:
- to share quarters planned for only one person or family: Because of the room shortage, we had to double up.
- to bend over, as from pain: He doubled up in agony.
- to twice the amount, number, extent, etc.;
- two together: There are only a few beds, so some of the children will have to sleep double for the night.
Thickthick (thik),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- having relatively great extent from one surface or side to the opposite;
not thin: a thick slice.
- measured, as specified, between opposite surfaces, from top to bottom, or in a direction perpendicular to that of the length and breadth;
(of a solid having three general dimensions) measured across its smallest dimension: a board one inch thick.
- composed of or containing objects, particles, etc., close together;
dense: a thick fog; a thick forest.
- filled, covered, or abounding (usually fol. by with): tables thick with dust.
- husky or hoarse;
not distinctly articulated: The patient's speech is still quite thick.
- markedly so (as specified): a thick German accent.
- deep or profound: thick darkness.
- (of a liquid) heavy or viscous: a thick syrup.
- [Informal.]close in friendship;
- mentally slow;
- disagreeably excessive or exaggerated: They thought it a bit thick when he called himself a genius.
- in a thick manner.
- close together;
closely packed: The roses grew thick along the path.
- in a manner to produce something thick: Slice the cheese thick.
- lay it on thick, [Informal.]to praise excessively;
flatter: He's laying it on thick because he wants you to do him a favor.
- the thickest, densest, or most crowded part: in the thick of the fight.
- through thick and thin, under favorable and unfavorable conditions;
steadfastly: We have been friends for 20 years, through thick and thin.
Yogayo•ga (yō′gə),USA pronunciation n. (sometimes cap.)
- a school of Hindu philosophy advocating and prescribing a course of physical and mental disciplines for attaining liberation from the material world and union of the self with the Supreme Being or ultimate principle.
- any of the methods or disciplines prescribed, esp. a series of postures and breathing exercises practiced to achieve control of the body and mind, tranquillity, etc.
- union of the self with the Supreme Being or ultimate principle.
Matmat1 (mat),USA pronunciation n., v., mat•ted, mat•ting.
- a piece of fabric made of plaited or woven rushes, straw, hemp, or similar fiber, or of some other pliant material, as rubber, used as a protective covering on a floor or other surface, to wipe the shoes on, etc.
- a smaller piece of material, often ornamental, set under a dish of food, a lamp, vase, etc.
- the padded canvas covering the entire floor of a wrestling ring, for protecting the contestants from injury when thrown.
- a thick pad placed on the floor for the protection of tumblers and others engaged in gymnastic sports.
- a thickly growing or thick and tangled mass, as of hair or weeds.
- a sack made of matting, as for coffee or sugar.
- a slablike footing of concrete, esp. one for an entire building.
- a heavy mesh reinforcement for a concrete slab.
- go to the mat, to contend or struggle in a determined or unyielding way: The President is going to the mat with Congress over the proposed budget cuts.
- to cover with or as if with mats or matting.
- to form into a mat, as by interweaving.
- to become entangled;
form tangled masses.
Howdy there, this picture is about GoFit Double Thick Yoga Mat ( Double Thick Yoga Mat #5). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 950 x 950. It's file size is just 53 KB. If You desired to save This blog post to Your computer, you could Click here. You might too see more photos by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Double Thick Yoga Mat.
Philippines could be the earthis greatest stick maker. Rattan disperse and mature in some areas, including Java, Kalimantan Sumatra Tenggara. Rattan substance, the fresh material to stay home furniture such as platforms, chairs, shelves and surfaces may be employed inside the use of house. Besides material with a mixture of bamboo cane is an important element in residential structure bamboo's inside.
Verify each connection Double Thick Yoga Mat carefully whether there is damaged or a ruined. As well as wooden furniture, rattan furniture even offers a weakness against mites that want to be provided anti- layer that is pest. Along with furnishings from rattan that is natural, additionally, there are other choice may be the artificial rattan furniture-made of polyethylene, has a lighter-weight, haven't any link connections and resistant to mites.
The advent of an extensive variety of furniture design program along with manufactured rattan furniture products offers the versatility to find the great furniture fills the inner room your home.