Harbor Breeze Off-White Wall-Mount Universal Ceiling Fan Remote Control ( Harbor Breeze Remote Control Ceiling Fan #4) Images Gallery
Harborhar•bor (här′bər),USA pronunciation n.
- a part of a body of water along the shore deep enough for anchoring a ship and so situated with respect to coastal features, whether natural or artificial, as to provide protection from winds, waves, and currents.
- such a body of water having docks or port facilities.
- any place of shelter or refuge: The old inn was a harbor for tired travelers.
- to give shelter to;
offer refuge to: They harbored the refugees who streamed across the borders.
- to conceal;
hide: to harbor fugitives.
- to keep or hold in the mind;
entertain: to harbor suspicion.
- to house or contain.
- to shelter (a vessel), as in a harbor.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] harbour. har′bor•er, n.
- (of a vessel) to take shelter in a harbor.
Breezebreeze1 (brēz),USA pronunciation n., v., breezed, breez•ing.
- a wind or current of air, esp. a light or moderate one.
- a wind of 4–31 mph (2–14 m/sec).
- an easy task;
something done or carried on without difficulty: Finding people to join in the adventure was a breeze.
- [Chiefly Brit. Informal.]a disturbance or quarrel.
- shoot or bat the breeze, [Slang.]
- to converse aimlessly;
- to talk nonsense or exaggerate the truth: He likes to shoot the breeze, so don't take everything he says seriously.
- (of the wind) to blow a breeze (usually used impersonally with it as subject): It breezed from the west all day.
- to move in a self-confident or jaunty manner: She breezed up to the police officer and asked for directions.
- to proceed quickly and easily;
move rapidly without intense effort (often fol. by along, into, or through): He breezed through the task. The car breezed along the highway.
- to cause to move in an easy or effortless manner, esp. at less than full speed: The boy breezed the horse around the track.
- breeze in, [Slang.]
- to win effortlessly: He breezed in with an election plurality of 200,000.
- Also, breeze into or out. to move or act with a casual or careless attitude: He breezed out without paying attention to anyone.
- breeze up, Atlantic States. to become windy.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Fanfan1 (fan),USA pronunciation n., v., fanned, fan•ning.
- any device for producing a current of air by the movement of a broad surface or a number of such surfaces.
- an implement of feathers, leaves, paper, cloth, etc., often in the shape of a long triangle or of a semicircle, for waving lightly in the hand to create a cooling current of air about a person: We sat on the veranda, cooling ourselves with palm-leaf fans.
- anything resembling such an implement, as the tail of a bird.
- any of various devices consisting essentially of a series of radiating vanes or blades attached to and revolving with a central hublike portion to produce a current of air: ceiling fan; wall fan.
- a series of revolving blades supplying air for winnowing or cleaning grain.
- [Horol.]fly1 (def. 34).
- a semicircular decoration of bunting.
- [Physical Geog.]an alluvial fan.
- hit the fan, [Slang.]to become suddenly more awkward, embarrassing, or troublesome: When news of the incident was leaked to the press, everything hit the fan at once.
- to move or agitate (the air) with or as if with a fan.
- to cause air to blow upon, as from a fan;
cool or refresh with or as if with a fan: He fanned his face with a newspaper.
- to stir to activity with or as if with a fan: to fan a flame; to fan emotions.
- (of a breeze, current of air, etc.) to blow upon, as if driven by a fan: A cool breeze fanned the shore.
- to spread out like a fan: The dealer fanned the cards.
- to move (oneself ) quickly: You'll fan your tail out of here if you know what's good for you.
- to winnow, esp. by an artificial current of air.
- [Baseball.](of a pitcher) to strike out (a batter).
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]to punish by spanking;
spank: Your mother will fan you good if you break that dish.
- to strike, swing, or brush lightly at something.
- [Western U.S.](chiefly cowboy use). to slap the flanks of (a horse or other animal) repeatedly with a hat to get it to move or move faster.
- to spread out like a fan (often fol. by out): The forest fire fanned out in all directions.
- [Baseball.](of a batter) to strike out, usually by swinging at and missing the pitch charged as the third strike.
Remotere•mote (ri mōt′),USA pronunciation adj., -mot•er, -mot•est, n.
- far apart;
far distant in space;
situated at some distance away: the remote jungles of Brazil.
secluded: a remote village; a remote mountaintop.
- distant in time: remote antiquity.
- distant in relationship or connection: a remote ancestor.
- operating or controlled from a distance, as by remote control: a remote telephone answering machine.
- far off;
removed: principles remote from actions.
- not direct, primary, or proximate;
not directly involved or influential: the remote causes of the war.
- slight or faint;
unlikely: not the remotest idea; a remote chance.
- reserved and distant in manner;
not warmly cordial.
- a broadcast, usually live, from a location outside a studio.
- See remote control (def. 2).
Controlcon•trol (kən trōl′),USA pronunciation v., -trolled, -trol•ling, n.
- to exercise restraint or direction over;
- to hold in check;
curb: to control a horse; to control one's emotions.
- to test or verify (a scientific experiment) by a parallel experiment or other standard of comparison.
- to eliminate or prevent the flourishing or spread of: to control a forest fire.
- [Obs.]to check or regulate (transactions), originally by means of a duplicate register.
con•trol′la•ble, adj., n.
- the act or power of controlling;
domination or command: Who's in control here?
- the situation of being under the regulation, domination, or command of another: The car is out of control.
- check or restraint: Her anger is under control.
- a legal or official means of regulation or restraint: to institute wage and price controls.
- a standard of comparison in scientific experimentation.
- a person who acts as a check;
- a device for regulating and guiding a machine, as a motor or airplane.
- controls, a coordinated arrangement of such devices.
- prevention of the flourishing or spread of something undesirable: rodent control.
- [Baseball.]the ability of a pitcher to throw the ball into the strike zone consistently: The rookie pitcher has great power but no control.
- [Philately.]any device printed on a postage or revenue stamp to authenticate it as a government issue or to identify it for bookkeeping purposes.
- a spiritual agency believed to assist a medium at a séance.
- the supervisor to whom an espionage agent reports when in the field.
con•trol′la•bil′i•ty, con•trol′la•ble•ness, n.
Hi , this photo is about Harbor Breeze Off-White Wall-Mount Universal Ceiling Fan Remote Control ( Harbor Breeze Remote Control Ceiling Fan #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 738 x 738. This post's file size is just 26 KB. If You ought to save This photo to Your laptop, you may Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the image below or see more at here: Harbor Breeze Remote Control Ceiling Fan.
If the wooden flooring has become ever more popular Harbor Breeze Off-White Wall-Mount Universal Ceiling Fan Remote Control ( Harbor Breeze Remote Control Ceiling Fan #4) can not be refused, actually has changed into a pattern while in interior design's world. Various kinds and kind are significantly currently mushrooming in the market. This calls for one to precisely pick what type of timber floors are of high quality. But however the majority of you are still baffled in picking a normal wood floor with the imitation.
Visible in the following inquiries that usually happen from buyers concerning the wooden floor. In the preceding guide we can uncover wooden surfaces wholesome for the household and before selecting to select a wooden floor, is highly recommended beforehand unfamiliar location using floor.
Flooring items are wooden floors that are original since a great number of timber flooring items on the market are not all-wood. Here we identify three varieties of timber flooring products seen in the content as a thought within the variety. Listed here are three tips about selecting a natural timber surfaces: Harbor Breeze Off-White Wall-Mount Universal Ceiling Fan Remote Control ( Harbor Breeze Remote Control Ceiling Fan #4) such as blankets of panel of the particular dimension.