Weighweigh1 (wā),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to determine or ascertain the force that gravitation exerts upon (a person or thing) by use of a balance, scale, or other mechanical device: to weigh oneself; to weigh potatoes; to weigh gases.
- to hold up or balance, as in the hand, in order to estimate the weight.
- to measure, separate, or apportion (a certain quantity of something) according to weight (usually fol. by out): to weigh out five pounds of sugar.
- to make heavy;
increase the weight or bulk of;
weight: We weighed the drapes to make them hang properly.
- to evaluate in the mind;
consider carefully in order to reach an opinion, decision, or choice: to weigh the facts; to weigh a proposal.
- [Archaic.]to raise, lift, or hoist (something).
- [Obs.]to think important;
- to have weight or a specified amount of weight: to weigh less; to weigh a ton.
- to have importance, moment, or consequence: Your recommendation weighs heavily in his favor.
- to bear down as a weight or burden (usually fol. by on or upon): Responsibility weighed upon her.
- to consider carefully or judicially: to weigh well before deciding.
- (of a ship) to raise the anchor and get under way: The ship weighed early and escaped in the fog.
- weigh anchor, to heave up a ship's anchor in preparation for getting under way.
- weigh down:
- to cause to become bowed under a weight: snow and ice weighing down the trees.
- to lower the spirits of;
depress: This predicament weighs me down.
- weigh in:
- (of a boxer or wrestler) to be weighed by a medical examiner on the day of a bout.
- to be of the weight determined by such a weighing: He weighed in at 170 pounds.
- (of a jockey) to be weighed with the saddle and weights after a race.
- weigh one's words. See word (def. 26).
- weigh out, [Horse Racing.](of a jockey)
- to be weighed with the saddle and weights before a race.
- to be of the weight determined by such a weighing.
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Hi peoples, this attachment is about Hasler Weigh Feeder #4 Hasler Maitintuvas. This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1205 x 962. It's file size is just 67 KB. If You decided to download This picture to Your computer, you can Click here. You might too see more images by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Hasler Weigh Feeder.
Hasler Weigh Feeder become the most important element in the decision of flooring to your house. When the color of a floor you decide on too dark when you yourself have a little household minimalist this may make your property interior search impressed miserable and claustrophobic.
Whenever we change for the reason that place a widespread feeling is, silent, and relaxed. Thus the colour of the tile surfaces could you select you give consideration , nor be underestimated, since an error of ceramic hues can establish the sweetness of the home should.
If we feel unpleasant in the household, then you along with your family won't feel cozy sitting at home so as to create your family members' negative ramifications end up like to perform outside the property. When you will find two hues in the bedroom with all the size of the location of the room the identical color of a floor you can observe the distinction however they will vary.