Infomercial Pillow Seen Tv #1 MyPillow Gets Failing Rating By Better Business Bureau For Buy One, Get One Free Deal Images Collection
Infomercialin•fo•mer•cial (in′fə mûr′shəl, -fō-),USA pronunciation n. [Radio and Television.]
- a long commercial that informs or instructs, esp. in an original and entertaining manner: an infomercial on making Christmas decorations using the sponsor's brand of glue.
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Seenseen (sēn),USA pronunciation v.
- pp. of see 1.
TvTV (tē′vē′),USA pronunciation n., pl. TVs.
Byby1 (bī),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., pl. byes.
- near to or next to: a home by a lake.
- over the surface of, through the medium of, along, or using as a route: He came by the highway. She arrived by air.
- on, as a means of conveyance: They arrived by ship.
- to and beyond the vicinity of;
past: He went by the church.
- within the extent or period of;
during: by day; by night.
- not later than;
at or before: I usually finish work by five o'clock.
- to the extent or amount of: The new tug is larger than the old one by a great deal. He's taller than his sister by three inches.
- from the opinion, evidence, or authority of: By his own account he was in Chicago at the time. I know him by sight.
- according to;
in conformity with: This is a bad movie by any standards.
- with (something) at stake;
on: to swear by all that is sacred.
- through the agency, efficacy, work, participation, or authority of: The book was published by Random House.
- from the hand, mind, invention, or creativity of: She read a poem by Emily Dickinson. The phonograph was invented by Thomas Edison.
- in consequence, as a result, or on the basis of: We met by chance. We won the game by forfeit.
- accompanied with or in the atmosphere of: Lovers walk by moonlight.
- in treatment or support of;
for: He did well by his children.
next after, as of the same items in a series: piece by piece; little by little.
- (in multiplication) taken the number of times as that specified by the second number, or multiplier: Multiply 18 by 57.
- (in measuring shapes) having an adjoining side of, as a width relative to a length: a room 10 feet by 12 feet.
- (in division) separated into the number of equal parts as that specified by the second number, or divisor: Divide 99 by 33.
- in terms or amounts of;
in measuring units of: Apples are sold by the bushel. I'm paid by the week.
- begot or born of: Eve had two sons by Adam.
- (of quadrupeds) having as a sire: Equipoise II by Equipoise.
- [Navig.](as used in the names of the 16 smallest points on the compass) one point toward the east, west, north, or south of N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, or NW, respectively: He sailed NE by N from Pago Pago.
- into, at, or to: Come by my office this afternoon.
in the immediate vicinity;
at hand: The school is close by.
- to and beyond a point near something;
past: The car drove by.
away: Put your work by for the moment. Over the years, she laid by enough money to retire.
past: in times gone by.
- by and by, in a short time;
presently: The clouds will disappear by and by.
- by and large, in general;
on the whole: By and large, there is much to be said for the new system.
- by me:
- (in bridge and other bidding card games) a declaration that the speaker is passing.
- (in poker) a declaration that the speaker is checking: Is my pair of tens still high? By me.
adj. Also, bye.
- situated to one side: They came down a by passage.
- secondary, incidental: It was only a by comment.
- by the by. See bye 1 (def. 5).
Betterbet•ter1 (bet′ər),USA pronunciation adj., [compar. of] good [with]best [as superl.]
- of superior quality or excellence: a better coat; a better speech.
- morally superior;
more virtuous: They are no better than thieves.
- of superior suitability, advisability, desirability, acceptableness, etc.;
preferable: a better time for action.
greater: the better part of a lifetime.
- improved in health;
healthier than before.
- completely recovered in health.
- no better than one should be, [Disparaging.]morally inferior;
immoral or amoral.
adv., [compar. of]well [with]best [as superl.]
- in a more appropriate or acceptable way or manner: to behave better.
- to a greater degree;
more completely or thoroughly: He knows the way better than we do. I probably know him better than anyone else.
- more: I walked better than a mile to town.
- better off:
- in better circumstances.
- more fortunate;
happier: Because of his asthma, he would be better off in a different climate.
- go (someone) one better, to exceed the effort of;
be superior to: The neighbors went us one better by buying two new cars.
- had better, would be wiser or more well-advised to;
ought to: We had better stay indoors today.
- think better of:
- to reconsider and decide more favorably or wisely regarding: I was tempted to make a sarcastic retort, but thought better of it.
- to form a higher opinion of.
- to increase the good qualities of;
improve: to better the lot of the suburban commuter.
- to improve upon;
exceed: We have bettered last year's production record.
- [Cards.]to raise (a previous bid).
- better oneself, to improve one's social standing, financial position, or education: He is going to night school because he wants to better himself.
- that which has greater excellence or is preferable or wiser: the better of two choices.
- Usually, betters. those superior to one in wisdom, wealth, etc.
- for the better, in a way that is an improvement: His health changed for the better.
- get or have the better of:
- to get an advantage over.
- to prevail against.
Businessbusi•ness (biz′nis),USA pronunciation n.
- an occupation, profession, or trade: His business is poultry farming.
- the purchase and sale of goods in an attempt to make a profit.
- a person, partnership, or corporation engaged in commerce, manufacturing, or a service;
profit-seeking enterprise or concern.
- volume of trade;
patronage: Most of the store's business comes from local families.
- a building or site where commercial work is carried on, as a factory, store, or office;
place of work: His business is on the corner of Broadway and Elm Street.
- that with which a person is principally and seriously concerned: Words are a writer's business.
- something with which a person is rightfully concerned: What they are doing is none of my business.
project: We were exasperated by the whole business.
- an assignment or task;
chore: It's your business to wash the dishes now.
- Also called piece of business, stage business. [Theat.]a movement or gesture, esp. a minor one, used by an actor to give expressiveness, drama, detail, etc., to a scene or to help portray a character.
- excrement: used as a euphemism.
- business is business, profit has precedence over personal considerations: He is reluctant to fire his friend, but business is business.
- do one's business, (usually of an animal or child) to defecate or urinate: housebreaking a puppy to do his business outdoors.
- get down to business, to apply oneself to serious matters;
concentrate on work: They finally got down to business and signed the contract.
- give someone the business, [Informal.]
- to make difficulties for someone;
treat harshly: Instead of a straight answer they give him the business with a needless run-around.
- to scold severely;
give a tongue-lashing to: The passengers will give the bus driver the business if he keeps driving so recklessly.
- have no business, to have no right: You have no business coming into this house.
- mean business, to propose to take action or be serious in intent;
be in earnest: By the fire in his eye we knew that he meant business.
- mind one's own business, to refrain from meddling in the affairs of others: When he inquired about the noise coming from the neighbor's apartment, he was told to mind his own business.
- of, noting, or pertaining to business, its organization, or its procedures.
- containing, suitable for, or welcoming business or commerce: New York is a good business town.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Buybuy (bī),USA pronunciation v., bought, buy•ing, n.
- to acquire the possession of, or the right to, by paying or promising to pay an equivalent, esp. in money;
- to acquire by exchange or concession: to buy favor with flattery.
- to hire or obtain the services of: The Yankees bought a new center fielder.
- to bribe: Most public officials cannot be bought.
- to be the monetary or purchasing equivalent of: Ten dollars buys less than it used to.
- [Chiefly Theol.]to redeem;
- [Cards.]to draw or be dealt (a card): He bought an ace.
- to accept or believe: I don't buy that explanation.
- to be deceived by: He bought the whole story.
- to be or become a purchaser.
- buy down, to lower or reduce (the mortgage interest rate) by means of a buy-down.
- buy in:
- to buy a supply of;
accumulate a stock of.
- to buy back one's own possession at an auction.
- to undertake a buy-in. Also, buy into.
- buy into, to purchase a share, interest, or membership in: They tried to buy into the club but were not accepted.
- buy it, [Slang.]to get killed: He bought it at Dunkirk.
- buy off, to get rid of (a claim, opposition, etc.) by payment;
purchase the noninterference of;
bribe: The corrupt official bought off those who might expose him.
- buy out, to secure all of (an owner or partner's) share or interest in an enterprise: She bought out an established pharmacist and is doing very well.
- buy up, to buy as much as one can of something or as much as is offered for sale: He bought up the last of the strawberries at the fruit market.
- an act or instance of buying.
- something bought or to be bought;
purchase: That coat was a sensible buy.
- a bargain: The couch was a real buy.
Getget (get),USA pronunciation v., got or ([Archaic]) gat; got or got•ten;
- to receive or come to have possession, use, or enjoyment of: to get a birthday present; to get a pension.
- to cause to be in one's possession or succeed in having available for one's use or enjoyment;
acquire: to get a good price after bargaining; to get oil by drilling; to get information.
- to go after, take hold of, and bring (something) for one's own or for another's purposes;
fetch: Would you get the milk from the refrigerator for me?
- to cause or cause to become, to do, to move, etc., as specified;
effect: to get one's hair cut; to get a fire to burn; to get a dog out of a room.
- to communicate or establish communication with over a distance;
reach: You can always get me by telephone.
- to hear or hear clearly: I didn't get your last name.
- to acquire a mental grasp or command of;
learn: to get a lesson.
- to capture;
seize: Get him before he escapes!
- to receive as a punishment or sentence: to get a spanking; to get 20 years in jail.
- to prevail on;
influence or persuade: We'll get him to go with us.
- to prepare;
make ready: to get dinner.
- (esp. of animals) to beget.
- to affect emotionally: Her pleas got me.
- to hit, strike, or wound: The bullet got him in the leg.
- to kill.
- to take vengeance on: I'll get you yet!
- to catch or be afflicted with;
come down with or suffer from: He got malaria while living in the tropics. She gets butterflies before every performance.
- to puzzle;
annoy: Their silly remarks get me.
- to understand;
comprehend: I don't get the joke. This report may be crystal-clear to a scientist, but I don't get it.
- to come to a specified place;
reach: to get home late.
- to succeed, become enabled, or be permitted: You get to meet a lot of interesting people.
- to become or to cause oneself to become as specified;
reach a certain condition: to get angry; to get sick.
- (used as an auxiliary verb fol. by a past participle to form the passive): to get married; to get elected; to get hit by a car.
- to succeed in coming, going, arriving at, visiting, etc. (usually fol. by away, in, into, out, etc.): I don't get into town very often.
- to bear, endure, or survive (usually fol. by through or over): Can he get through another bad winter?
- to earn money;
- to leave promptly;
scram: He told us to get.
- to start or enter upon the action of (fol. by a present participle expressing action): to get moving; Get rolling.
- get about:
- to move about;
be active: He gets about with difficulty since his illness.
- to become known;
spread: It was supposed to be a secret, but somehow it got about.
- to be socially active: She's been getting about much more since her family moved to the city.Also, get around.
- get across:
- to make or become understandable;
communicate: to get a lesson across to students.
- to be convincing about;
impress upon others: The fire chief got across forcefully the fact that turning in a false alarm is a serious offense.
- get ahead, to be successful, as in business or society: She got ahead by sheer determination.
- get ahead of:
- to move forward of, as in traveling: The taxi got ahead of her after the light changed.
- to surpass;
outdo: He refused to let anyone get ahead of him in business.
- get along:
- to go away;
- See get on.
- get around:
- to circumvent;
- to ingratiate oneself with (someone) through flattery or cajolery.
- to travel from place to place;
circulate: I don't get around much anymore.
- See get about.
- get at:
- to reach;
touch: to stretch in order to get at a top shelf.
- to suggest, hint at, or imply;
intimate: What are you getting at?
- to discover;
determine: to get at the root of a problem.
- [Informal.]to influence by surreptitious or illegal means;
bribe: The gangsters couldn't get at the mayor.
- get away:
- to escape;
flee: He tried to get away, but the crowd was too dense.
- to start out;
leave: The racehorses got away from the starting gate.
- get away with, to perpetrate or accomplish without detection or punishment: Some people lie and cheat and always seem to get away with it.
- get back:
- to come back;
return: When will you get back?
- to recover;
regain: He got back his investment with interest.
- to be revenged: She waited for a chance to get back at her accuser.
- get by:
- to succeed in going past: to get by a police barricade.
- to manage to exist, survive, continue in business, etc., in spite of difficulties.
- to evade the notice of: He doesn't let much get by him.
- get down:
- to bring or come down;
descend: The kitten climbed the tree, but then couldn't get down again.
- to concentrate;
attend: to get down to the matter at hand.
- to depress;
fatigue: Nothing gets me down so much as a rainy day.
- to swallow: The pill was so large that he couldn't get it down.
- to relax and enjoy oneself completely;
be uninhibited in one's enjoyment: getting down with a bunch of old friends.
- get even. See even 1 (def. 22).
- get going:
- to begin;
act: They wanted to get going on the construction of the house.
- to increase one's speed;
make haste: If we don't get going, we'll never arrive in time.
- get in:
- to go into a place;
enter: He forgot his key and couldn't get in.
- to arrive;
come: They both got in on the same train.
- to become associated with: He got in with a bad crowd.
- to be chosen or accepted, as for office, membership, etc.: As secretary of the club, his friend made sure that he got in.
- to become implicated in: By embezzling money to pay his gambling debts quickly, he was getting in further and further.
- get it, [Informal.]
- to be punished or reprimanded: You'll get it for breaking that vase!
- to understand or grasp something: This is just between us, get it?
- get it off, Slang (vulgar). to experience orgasm.
- get it on:
- [Informal.]to work or perform with satisfying harmony or energy or develop a strong rapport, as in music: a rock group really getting it on with the audience.
- Slang (vulgar). to have sexual intercourse.
- get it up, [Slang](vulgar), to achieve an erection of the penis.
- get off:
- to escape the consequences of or punishment for one's actions.
- to help (someone) escape punishment: A good lawyer might get you off.
- to begin a journey;
leave: He got off on the noon flight.
- to leave (a train, plane, etc.);
dismount from (a horse);
- to tell (a joke);
express (an opinion): The comedian got off a couple of good ones.
- [Informal.]to have the effrontery: Where does he get off telling me how to behave?
- Slang (vulgar). to experience orgasm.
- to experience or cause to experience a high from or as if from a drug.
- to cause to feel pleasure, enthusiasm, or excitement: a new rock group that gets everyone off.
- get off on, [Slang.]to become enthusiastic about or excited by: After years of indifference, she's getting off on baseball.
- get on or along:
- to make progress;
- to have sufficient means to manage, survive, or fare.
- to be on good terms;
agree: She simply can't get on with her brothers.
- to advance in age: He is getting on in years.
- get out:
- to leave (often fol. by of ): Get out of here! We had to get out of the bus at San Antonio.
- to become publicly known: We mustn't let this story get out.
- to withdraw or retire (often fol. by of ): He decided to get out of the dry goods business.
- to produce or complete: Let's get this work out!
- get over:
- to recover from: to get over an illness.
- See get across.
- get round. See get around.
- get the lead out. See lead 2 (def. 11).
- get there, to reach one's goal;
succeed: He wanted to be a millionaire but he died before he got there.
- get through:
- to succeed, as in meeting, reaching, or contacting by telephone (usually fol. by to): I tried to call you last night, but I couldn't get through.
- to complete;
finish: How he ever got through college is a mystery.
- to make oneself understood: One simply cannot get through to her.
- get to:
- to get in touch or into communication with;
contact: It was too late by the time he got to the authorities.
- [Informal.]to make an impression on;
affect: This music really gets to you.
- to begin: When he gets to telling stories about the war, there's no stopping him.
- get together:
- to accumulate;
gather: to get together a portfolio of 20 stocks.
- to congregate;
meet: The alumnae chapter gets together twice a year.
- to come to an accord;
agree: They simply couldn't get together on matters of policy.
- get up:
- to sit up or stand;
- to rise from bed.
- to ascend or mount.
- to prepare;
organize: to get up an exhibit.
- to draw upon;
rouse: to get up one's courage.
- to acquire a knowledge of.
- (to a horse) go! go ahead! go faster!
- to dress, as in a costume or disguise: She got herself up as an astronaut.
- to produce in a specified style, as a book: It was got up in brown leather with gold endpapers.
- has or have got:
- to possess or own;
have: She's got a new car. Have you got the tickets?
- must (fol. by an infinitive): He's got to get to a doctor right away.
- to suffer from: Have you got a cold?
get′ta•ble, get′a•ble, adj.
- an offspring or the total of the offspring, esp. of a male animal: the get of a stallion.
- a return of a ball, as in tennis, that would normally have resulted in a point for the opponent.
- something earned, as salary, profits, etc.: What's your week's get?
- a child born out of wedlock.
Oneone (wun),USA pronunciation adj.
- being or amounting to a single unit or individual or entire thing, item, or object rather than two or more;
a single: one woman; one nation; one piece of cake.
- being a person, thing, or individual instance or member of a number, kind, group, or category indicated: one member of the party.
- existing, acting, or considered as a single unit, entity, or individual.
- of the same or having a single kind, nature, or condition: We belong to one team; We are of one resolve.
- noting some indefinite day or time in the future: You will see him one day.
- a certain (often used in naming a person otherwise unknown or undescribed): One John Smith was chosen.
- being a particular, unique, or only individual, item, or unit: I'm looking for the one adviser I can trust.
- noting some indefinite day or time in the past: We all had dinner together one evening last week.
- of no consequence as to the character, outcome, etc.;
the same: It's all one to me whether they go or not.
- the first and lowest whole number, being a cardinal number;
- a symbol of this number, as 1 or I.
- a single person or thing: If only problems would come one at a time!
- a die face or a domino face having one pip.
- a one-dollar bill: to change a five-dollar bill for five ones.
- (cap.) [Neoplatonism.]the ultimate reality, seen as a central source of being by whose emanations all entities, spiritual and corporeal, have their existence, the corporeal ones containing the fewest of the emanations.
- at one:
- in a state of agreement;
of one opinion.
- united in thought or feeling;
attuned: He felt at one with his Creator.
- one and all, everyone: They came, one and all, to welcome him home.
- one by one, singly and successively: One by one the children married and moved away.
- one for the road. See road (def. 8).
- a person or thing of a number or kind indicated or understood: one of the Elizabethan poets.
- (in certain pronominal combinations) a person unless definitely specified otherwise: every one.
- (with a defining clause or other qualifying words) a person or a personified being or agency: the evil one; the one I love.
- any person indefinitely;
anyone: as good as one would desire.
- [Chiefly Brit.](used as a substitute for the pronoun I): Mother had been ailing for many months, and one should have realized it.
- a person of the speaker's kind;
such as the speaker himself or herself: to press one's own claims.
- something or someone of the kind just mentioned: The portraits are fine ones. Your teachers this semester seem to be good ones.
- something available or referred to, esp. in the immediate area: Here, take one—they're delicious. The bar is open, so have one on me!
Freefree (frē),USA pronunciation adj., fre•er, fre•est, adv., v., freed, free•ing.
- enjoying personal rights or liberty, as a person who is not in slavery: a land of free people.
- pertaining to or reserved for those who enjoy personal liberty: They were thankful to be living on free soil.
- existing under, characterized by, or possessing civil and political liberties that are, as a rule, constitutionally guaranteed by representative government: the free nations of the world.
- enjoying political autonomy, as a people or country not under foreign rule;
- exempt from external authority, interference, restriction, etc., as a person or one's will, thought, choice, action, etc.;
- able to do something at will;
at liberty: free to choose.
- clear of obstructions or obstacles, as a road or corridor: The highway is now free of fallen rock.
- not occupied or in use: I'll try to phone her again if the line is free.
- exempt or released from something specified that controls, restrains, burdens, etc. (usually fol. by from or of ): free from worry; free of taxes.
- having immunity or being safe (usually fol. by from): free from danger.
- provided without, or not subject to, a charge or payment: free parking; a free sample.
- given without consideration of a return or reward: a free offer of legal advice.
- unimpeded, as motion or movement;
easy, firm, or swift.
- not held fast;
unattached: to get one's arm free.
- not joined to or in contact with something else: The free end of the cantilever sagged.
- acting without self-restraint or reserve: to be too free with one's tongue.
- ready or generous in giving;
lavish: to be free with one's advice.
- given readily or in profusion;
- frank and open;
unconstrained, unceremonious, or familiar.
- unrestrained by decency;
loose or licentious: free behavior.
- not subject to special regulations, restrictions, duties, etc.: The ship was given free passage.
- of, pertaining to, or characterized by free enterprise: a free economy.
- that may be used by or is open to all: a free market.
- engaged in by all present;
general: a free fight.
- not literal, as a translation, adaptation, or the like;
- uncombined chemically: free oxygen.
- traveling without power;
under no force except that of gravity or inertia: free flight.
- (of a vowel) situated in an open syllable (opposed to checked).
- at liberty to enter and enjoy at will (usually fol. by of ): to be free of a friend's house.
- not subject to rules, set forms, etc.: The young students had an hour of free play between classes.
- easily worked, as stone, land, etc.
- (of a vector) having specified magnitude and direction but no specified initial point. Cf. bound1 (def. 9).
- Also, large. (of a wind) nearly on the quarter, so that a sailing vessel may sail free.
- not containing a specified substance (often used in combination): a sugar-free soft drink.
- (of a linguistic form) occurring as an independent construction, without necessary combination with other forms, as most words. Cf. bound1 (def. 11).
- for free, [Informal.]without charge: The tailor mended my jacket for free.
- free and clear, [Law.]without any encumbrance, as a lien or mortgage: They owned their house free and clear.
- free and easy:
- excessively or inappropriately casual;
- set free, to release;
free: The prisoners were set free.
- with a free hand, generously;
openhandedly: He entertains visitors with a free hand.
- without cost, payment, or charge.
- in a free manner;
- away from the wind, so that a sailing vessel need not be close-hauled: running free.
- make free with:
- to use as one's own;
help oneself to: If you make free with their liquor, you won't be invited again.
- to treat with too much familiarity;
take liberties with.
- to make free;
set at liberty;
release from bondage, imprisonment, or restraint.
- to exempt or deliver (usually fol. by from).
- to relieve or rid (usually fol. by of ): to free oneself of responsibility.
- to disengage;
clear (usually fol. by from or of ).
- free up:
- to release, as from restrictions: Congress voted to free up funds for the new highway system.
- to disentangle: It took an hour to free up the traffic jam.
Dealdeal1 (dēl),USA pronunciation v., dealt, deal•ing, n.
- to occupy oneself or itself (usually fol. by with or in): Botany deals with the study of plants. He deals in generalities.
- to take action with respect to a thing or person (fol. by with): Law courts must deal with lawbreakers.
- to conduct oneself toward persons: He deals fairly.
- to be able to handle competently or successfully;
cope (fol. by with): I can't deal with your personal problems.
- to trade or do business (fol. by with or in): to deal with a firm; to deal in used cars.
- to distribute, esp. the cards in a game (often fol. by out): to deal out five hands of six cards each; your turn to deal.
- to buy and sell drugs illegally.
- [Archaic.]to have dealings or commerce, often in a secret or underhand manner (often fol. by with): to deal with the Devil.
- to give to one as a share;
apportion: Deal me in.
- to distribute among a number of recipients, as the cards required in a game: Deal five cards to each player.
- [Cards.]to give a player (a specific card) in dealing: You dealt yourself four aces.
- to deliver;
administer: to deal a blow.
- to buy and sell (drugs) illegally.
- to trade (an athlete) to another team.
- deal off:
- [Poker.]to deal the final hand of a game.
- to get rid of or trade (something or someone) in a transaction.
- deal someone in, to include: He was making a lot of dough in the construction business so I got him to deal me in.
- a business transaction: They closed the deal after a week of negotiating.
- a bargain or arrangement for mutual advantage: the best deal in town.
- a secret or underhand agreement or bargain: His supporters worked a number of deals to help his campaign.
- treatment received in dealing with another: He got a raw deal.
- an indefinite but large quantity, amount, extent, or degree (usually prec. by good or great): a good deal of work; a great deal of money.
- the distribution of cards to the players in a game.
- the set of cards in one's hand.
- the turn of a player to deal.
- the period of time during which a deal is played.
- an act of dealing or distributing.
- (cap.) an economic and social policy pursued by a political administration: the Fair Deal; the New Deal.
- cut a deal, [Informal.]to make an agreement, esp. a business agreement: Networks have cut a deal with foreign stations for an international hookup.
Hi peoples, this post is about Infomercial Pillow Seen Tv #1 MyPillow Gets Failing Rating By Better Business Bureau For Buy One, Get One Free Deal. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1392 x 696. It's file size is just 83 KB. If You want to save This post to Your laptop, you may Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Infomercial Pillow Seen Tv.
The coloring impression hasbeen confirmed like a choice for that formation of feeling, emotional impact, design, as well as the style or persona of a place. Shades can be displayed using the occurrence of furniture, wall paint versions, accessories comfortable furnishings, mementos home, perhaps wallpaper home.
The current presence of furniture since it dominates the colour variety, an area can drastically influence the effect that in by way of a furniture. Make of combining coloring together with the bedroom furniture, no mistake you have. Here are some opinions that will be triggered the many shades for one's home furnishings or furniture's style.
The usage of this style applies should you already have youngsters who're produced outdated. You should stay away from these shades in case your youngsters are toddlers. Why? Yes obviously, in order to avoid because not him youngsters in using your chosen furniture, the impact of dirty that triggered.
Additional shades that you could utilize never to supply particular effects to the utilization of your home furniture design. You'll be able to select green or brown leaves if you pick Infomercial Pillow Seen Tv that induced the strange, for natural coloring. For delivering the color dark can represents an elegant and stylish impression.
Particularly when you've pets such as dogs or cats, should prevent the usage of accessories and furniture is white. You'll be bothered with treatment that is extra. The bright colour is normally swiftly obvious dust or if spots. So that you is going to be satisfied rundown and rapidly obsolete, so no further classy, furniture.
Favor Infomercial Pillow Seen Tv #1 MyPillow Gets Failing Rating By Better Business Bureau For Buy One, Get One Free Deal, will give easy impression , the impression and a new impression. In case you design it for delicate furnishings furniture purposes this impression would appear traditional hues. But when you are designing furniture for stand or furniture couch it'll supply the effect of straightforward and an elegant. White works for covering a seat, a sofa.