Jordanjor•dan ( jôr′dn),USA pronunciation n. [Brit. Dial.]
- See chamber pot.
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.
Readingread•ing (rē′ding),USA pronunciation n.
- the action or practice of a person who reads.
- [Speech.]the oral interpretation of written language.
- the interpretation given in the performance of a dramatic part, musical composition, etc.: an interesting reading of Beethoven's 5th Symphony.
- the extent to which a person has read;
literary knowledge: a man of wide reading.
- matter read or for reading: a novel that makes good reading.
- the form or version of a given passage in a particular text: the various readings of a line in Shakespeare.
- an instance or occasion in which a text or other matter is read or performed, usually without elaborate preparation and often as a means of testing its merits: The playwright wants to have a reading of the play for prospective producers.
- an interpretation given to anything: What is your reading of the situation?
- the indication of a graduated instrument: The reading is 101.2°F.
- pertaining to or used for reading: reading glasses.
- given to reading: the reading public.
Skysky (skī),USA pronunciation n., pl. skies, v. skied or skyed, sky•ing.
n. Often, skies (for defs. 1–4).
- the region of the clouds or the upper air;
the upper atmosphere of the earth: airplanes in the sky; cloudy skies.
- the heavens or firmament, appearing as a great arch or vault.
- the supernal or celestial heaven: They looked to the sky for help.
- the climate: the sunny skies of Italy.
- [Obs.]a cloud.
- out of a or the clear sky, without advance notice or warning;
abruptly: An old beau phoned her out of a clear sky.Also, out of a or the clear blue sky.
- to the skies, with lavishness or enthusiasm;
extravagantly: to praise someone to the skies.Also, to the sky.
- to raise, throw, or hit aloft or into the air.
- to hang (a painting) high on a wall, above the line of vision.
- sky up, [Falconry.](of prey, when flushed) to fly straight upward.
Trailtrail (trāl),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to drag or let drag along the ground or other surface;
draw or drag along behind.
- to bring or have floating after itself or oneself: a racing car trailing clouds of dust.
- to follow the track, trail, or scent of;
- to follow along behind (another), as in a race.
- to mark out, as a track.
- to tread down or make a path through (grass or the like).
- to draw out, as speech;
- [Ceram.]to pour (slip) on a biscuit so as to produce a pattern.
- to be drawn or dragged along the ground or some other surface, as when hanging from something moving: Her long bridal gown trailed across the floor.
- to hang down loosely from something.
- to stream from or float after something moving, as dust, smoke, and sparks do.
- to follow as if drawn along.
- to fish by trailing a line from a moving boat;
- to go slowly, lazily, or wearily along.
- to pass or extend in a straggling line.
- to change gradually or wander from a course, so as to become weak, ineffectual, etc. (usually fol. by off or away): Her voice trailed off into silence.
- to arrive or be last: He finally trailed in at 10 o'clock.
- to be losing in a contest: The home team was trailing 20 to 15.
- to creep or crawl, as a serpent.
- to follow a track or scent, as of game.
- (of a plant) to extend itself in growth along the ground rather than taking root or clinging by tendrils, etc.
- trail arms, [Mil.]
- to hold a rifle in the right hand at an oblique angle, with the muzzle forward and the butt a few inches off the ground.
- a command to trail arms.
trail ′ing•ly, adv.
- a path or track made across a wild region, over rough country, or the like, by the passage of people or animals.
- the track, scent, or the like, left by an animal, person, or thing, esp. as followed by a hunter, hound, or other pursuer.
- something that is trailed or that trails behind, as the train of a skirt or robe.
- a stream of dust, smoke, light, people, vehicles, etc., behind something moving.
- [Artillery.]the part of a gun carriage that rests on the ground when the piece is unlimbered.
- [Archit.]a running vine, leaf, or tendril ornament, as in a Gothic molding.
trail ′less, adj.
Hello peoples, this picture is about Jordan Furniture Reading #4 Beanstalk Sky Trail Navigator. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 942 x 460. It's file size is just 77 KB. If You desired to save It to Your PC, you can Click here. You may too see more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Jordan Furniture Reading.
Jordan Furniture Reading #4 Beanstalk Sky Trail Navigator style has changed into a favorite kind of many individuals for their property. The style is stylish, easy and modern look has captivated a lot of people to apply for their occupancy. Getting a contemporary look that is modern beautiful? for contemporary style fashion comes with an appealing feature the furniture is made.
Now with contemporary contemporary interiordesign, room is made open and brilliant with natural light while in the space. Pick flooring material that is white so that lighting might be shown around the space in the house. Likewise utilize glass in place of huge windows, wall substance and skylights to create in light that is natural up to feasible internally.
The look type furnishings give sunshine and simple's effect inside the room's remaining look. the utilization of an straight line can obtains this to-use white coloring thus satisfied light and clean. Another material employed is glass substance that is reflective and clear to offer a more modern's impression.