Landscapeland•scape (land′skāp′),USA pronunciation n., v., -scaped, -scap•ing.
- a section or expanse of rural scenery, usually extensive, that can be seen from a single viewpoint.
- a picture representing natural inland or coastal scenery.
- the category of aesthetic subject matter in which natural scenery is represented.
- [Obs.]a panoramic view of scenery;
- to improve the appearance of (an area of land, a highway, etc.), as by planting trees, shrubs, or grass, or altering the contours of the ground.
- to improve the landscape of.
- to do landscape gardening as a profession.
Waterwa•ter (wô′tər, wot′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a transparent, odorless, tasteless liquid, a compound of hydrogen and oxygen, H2O, freezing at 32°F or 0°C and boiling at 212°F or 100°C, that in a more or less impure state constitutes rain, oceans, lakes, rivers, etc.: it contains 11.188 percent hydrogen and 88.812 percent oxygen, by weight.
- a special form or variety of this liquid, as rain.
- Often, waters. this liquid in an impure state as obtained from a mineral spring: Last year we went to Marienbad for the waters.
- the liquid content of a river, inlet, etc., with reference to its relative height, esp. as dependent on tide: a difference of 20 feet between high and low water.
- the surface of a stream, river, lake, ocean, etc.: above, below, or on the water.
- flowing water, or water moving in waves: The river's mighty waters.
- the sea or seas bordering a particular country or continent or located in a particular part of the world: We left San Diego and sailed south for Mexican waters.
- a liquid solution or preparation, esp. one used for cosmetic purposes: lavender water; lemon water.
- Often, waters. [Med.]
- amniotic fluid.
- the bag of waters;
amnion: Her water broke at 2 a.m.
- any of various solutions of volatile or gaseous substances in water: ammonia water.
- any liquid or aqueous organic secretion, exudation, humor, or the like, as tears, perspiration, or urine.
- [Finance.]fictitious assets or the inflated values they give to the stock of a corporation.
- a wavy, lustrous pattern or marking, as on silk fabrics or metal surfaces.
- (formerly) the degree of transparency and brilliancy of a diamond or other precious stone.
- above water, out of embarrassment or trouble, esp. of a financial nature: They had so many medical bills that they could hardly keep their heads above water.
- break water:
- to break the surface of the water by emerging from it.
- [Swimming.]to break the surface of the water with the feet, esp. in swimming the breaststroke doing the frog kick.
- to break the amniotic sac prior to parturition.
- by water, by ship or boat: to send goods by water.
- hold water:
- to be logical, defensible, or valid: That accusation won't hold water.
- to check the movement of a rowboat by keeping the oars steady with the blades vertical.
- dead in the water. See dead (def. 36).
- in deep water, in great distress or difficulty: Their marriage has been in deep water for some time.
- in hot water. See hot water.
- like water, lavishly;
freely: The champagne flowed like water.
- make water:
- (of a boat) to allow water to enter;
- to urinate.
- take water, (of a boat) to allow water to enter through leaks or portholes or over the side.
- tread water. See tread (def. 12).
- to sprinkle, moisten, or drench with water: to water the flowers; to water a street.
- to supply (animals) with water for drinking.
- to furnish with a supply of water, as a ship.
- to furnish water to (a region), as by streams;
supply (land) with water, as by irrigation: The valley is watered by a branch of the Colorado River. Our land is watered by the All-American Canal.
- to dilute, weaken, soften, or adulterate with, or as with, water (often fol. by down): to water soup; to water down an unfavorable report.
- [Finance.]to issue or increase the par value of (shares of stock) without having the assets to warrant doing so (often fol. by down).
- to produce a wavy, lustrous pattern, marking, or finish on (fabrics, metals, etc.): watered silk.
- to discharge, fill with, or secrete water or liquid, as the eyes when irritated, or as the mouth at the sight or thought of tempting food.
- to drink water, as an animal.
- to take in a supply of water, as a ship: Our ship will water at Savannah.
- make one's mouth water, to excite a desire or appetite for something: The roasting turkey made our mouths water.
- of or pertaining to water in any way: a water journey.
- holding, or designed to hold, water: a water jug.
- worked or powered by water: a water turbine.
- heating, pumping, or circulating water (often used in combination): hot-water furnace; city waterworks.
- used in or on water: water skis.
- containing or prepared with water, as for hardening or dilution: water mortar.
- located or occurring on, in, or by water: water music; water frontage.
- residing by or in, or ruling over, water: water people; water deities.
Drainagedrain•age (drā′nij),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or process of draining.
- a system of drains, artificial or natural.
- See drainage basin.
- something that is drained off.
- the drainage of fluids, as bile, urine, etc., from the body, or of pus and other diseased products from a wound.
Problemprob•lem (prob′ləm),USA pronunciation n.
- any question or matter involving doubt, uncertainty, or difficulty.
- a question proposed for solution or discussion.
- [Math.]a statement requiring a solution, usually by means of a mathematical operation or geometric construction.
- no problem, (used as a conventional reply to a request or to express confirmation, affirmation, or gratitude).
- difficult to train or guide;
unruly: a problem child.
- [Literature.]dealing with choices of action difficult either for an individual or for society at large: a problem play.
Howdy , this attachment is about Lisk Landscape - Water Drainage Problem (delightful Backyard Drainage Problem #5). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1436 x 1077. It's file size is just 358 KB. If You ought to save It to Your computer, you might Click here. You also also download more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Backyard Drainage Problem.
Backyard Drainage Problem has been used in combination with growing frequency. A growing number of homeowners realize that skill can be used by them inside their restroom. There are lots of different options to choose from. It is merely a matter of narrowing your decision to simply one alternative. Lisk Landscape - Water Drainage Problem (delightful Backyard Drainage Problem #5)s that is conventional are often circular or square.
Common resources incorporate porcelain or stainless. Which materials that are standard are good, for true decorative you can select materials like concrete or marble. The texture's quality brings the bathroom and true theatre and is very wonderful.
For anything only a little different you'll be able to choose a Backyard Drainage Problem that is sincerely ranked. As the idea of the square is the regular depth for your torpedo one end of the increase is two or an inch strong. You need to have a bigger countertop room to allow for this design but it is breathtaking to see and all sorts of enjoyment to show off for your buddies. You can even discover different shapes such as square. Some comes with a serving that is the exact same degree through the serving while others possess a dish that resembles a semicircle. Both types are only of deciding which one works best in your bathroom, a matter.