DavidDa•vid (dā′vid for 1, 2, 5; Fr. da vēd′ for 3, 5;
Sp. dä vēᵺ′ for 4, 5),USA pronunciation n.
- died c970 b.c., the second king of Israel, reigned c1010–c970, successor to Saul: slayer of the Philistine giant Goliath.
- Saint. Also called Dewi Sant. a.d. c510–601?, Welsh bishop: patron saint of Wales.Jacques Louis (zhäk lwē),USA pronunciation 1748–1825, French painter.
- a city in SW Panama. 70,700.
- a male given name: from a Hebrew word meaning "beloved.''
Mackmack1 (mak),USA pronunciation n. [Slang.]
- a pimp.
Policepo•lice (pə lēs′),USA pronunciation n., v., -liced, -lic•ing.
- Also called police force. an organized civil force for maintaining order, preventing and detecting crime, and enforcing the laws.
- (used with a pl. v.) members of such a force: Several police are patrolling the neighborhood.
- the regulation and control of a community, esp. for the maintenance of public order, safety, health, morals, etc.
- the department of the government concerned with this, esp. with the maintenance of order.
- any body of people officially maintained or employed to keep order, enforce regulations, etc.
- people who seek to regulate a specified activity, practice, etc.: the language police.
- (in the U.S. Army)
- the cleaning and keeping clean of a camp, post, station, etc.
- the condition of a camp, post, station, etc., with reference to cleanliness.
- to regulate, control, or keep in order by or as if by means of police.
- to clean and keep clean (a camp, post, etc.)
Officerof•fi•cer (ô′fə sər, of′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who holds a position of rank or authority in the army, navy, air force, or any similar organization, esp. one who holds a commission.
- a member of a police department or a constable.
- a person licensed to take full or partial responsibility for the operation of a merchant ship or other large civilian ship; a master or mate.
- a person appointed or elected to some position of responsibility or authority in the government, a corporation, a society, etc.
- (in some honorary orders) a member of any rank except the lowest.
- [Obs.]an agent.
- to furnish with officers.
- to command or direct as an officer does.
- to direct, conduct, or manage.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Howdy peoples, this attachment is about Lovely David Mack Police Officer #1 The Coli. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 941 x 539. It's file size is just 56 KB. If You ought to download It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You also too see more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: David Mack Police Officer.
The Lovely David Mack Police Officer #1 The Coli is not segregated in the residence ang stunning yard design. Beyond spreading seed you know enhance the garden! Yard decor also incorporates decoration of the cottage garden, a room in the playground for a selection of function's middle. We begin to see the designs. Possess a pad within the backyard wouldbe good.
For enthusiasm homemade backyard that was distinctive can be seen within the former garden design of the chair. Boost possibly or the log cabin a house, typically takes invest the main topic of the nation. Preserving the various parts of quality and candor and nature, a sign hotel must provide peace and solace. Most hotels record situated in the zoom or hamlet nations.
Several things can be achieved there, playing with the family, going for a split while enjoying natural areas and the morning air, to merely rest having a walk round the resort we could do. The Lovely David Mack Police Officer #1 The Coli can be created using brick or wood. It can be built on the floor or together with the shrub. In general, the cottage yard includes a small size.