FreonFre•on (frē′on),USA pronunciation [Trademark.]
- a brand name for any of a class of liquid or gaseous fluorocarbon or chlorofluorocarbon products, used chiefly as refrigerants.
Tanktank (tangk),USA pronunciation n.
- a large receptacle, container, or structure for holding a liquid or gas: tanks for storing oil.
- a natural or artificial pool, pond, or lake.
- an armored, self-propelled combat vehicle, armed with cannon and machine guns and moving on a caterpillar tread.
- a prison cell or enclosure for more than one occupant, as for prisoners awaiting a hearing.
- See tank top.
- go in the tank, [Boxing Slang.]to go through the motions of a match but deliberately lose because of an illicit prearrangement or fix;
throw a fight.
- to put or store in a tank.
- tank up:
- to fill the gas tank of an automobile or other motor vehicle.
- to drink a great quantity of alcoholic beverage, esp. to intoxication.
- to do poorly or decline rapidly;
fail: The movie tanked at the box office.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Howdy guys, this blog post is about Masterack® - Freon Tank Rack (good Freon Rack #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 522 x 522. It's file size is just 26 KB. Wether You decided to download This blog post to Your laptop, you might Click here. You might also download more attachments by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Freon Rack.
Uninterested in family area decoration objects including pads with models and shades are average? Try Masterack® - Freon Tank Rack (good Freon Rack #6) you use pillowcase wonderful and trendy design that is colored. In addition to adjusting the appearance of your cushion to be more lovely, pillowcases chosen with careful consideration can be able to supply elegance and convenience that improve the inner layout of the livingroom.
Decide the measurement. Taking care of before you choose to buy this decoration object, to take into account is the measurement. You need to adjust how big is the pillowcase with pretty pads so that it looks attractive and definitely healthy possessed.
Verify the components. Select pillowcases in soft leather linen quality, and resilient despite rinsed often times. You'll be able to optimize the wonder of the decor of the area as well as the benefit for the entire family by selecting organic materials.
To help you exhibit your family room decoration products for example pads with a choice of style and shade right, here are ideas to acquire pillowcases defined from Freon Rack.