MATLAB Tutorial: Tradeoffs: Code Complexity Vs Data Storage (lovely Mat Lab Tutorial Amazing Ideas #6) Photos Collection
Codecode (kōd),USA pronunciation n., v., cod•ed, cod•ing.
- a system for communication by telegraph, heliograph, etc., in which long and short sounds, light flashes, etc., are used to symbolize the content of a message: Morse code.
- a system used for brevity or secrecy of communication, in which arbitrarily chosen words, letters, or symbols are assigned definite meanings.
- any set of standards set forth and enforced by a local government agency for the protection of public safety, health, etc., as in the structural safety of buildings (building code), health requirements for plumbing, ventilation, etc.(sanitary or health code), and the specifications for fire escapes or exits (fire code).
- a systematically arranged collection or compendium of laws, rules, or regulations.
- any authoritative, general, systematic, and written statement of the legal rules and principles applicable in a given legal order to one or more broad areas of life.
- a word, letter, number, or other symbol used in a code system to mark, represent, or identify something: The code on the label shows the date of manufacture.
- the symbolic arrangement of statements or instructions in a computer program in which letters, digits, etc. are represented as binary numbers;
the set of instructions in such a program: That program took 3000 lines of code.Cf. ASCII, object code, source code.
- any system or collection of rules and regulations: a gentleman's code of behavior.
- a directive or alert to a hospital team assigned to emergency resuscitation of patients.
- See genetic code.
- the system of rules shared by the participants in an act of communication, making possible the transmission and interpretation of messages.
- (in sociolinguistic theory) one of two distinct styles of language use that differ in degree of explicitness and are sometimes thought to be correlated with differences in social class. Cf. elaborated code, restricted code.
- to translate (a message) into a code;
- to arrange or enter (laws or statutes) in a code.
- to translate (a program) into language that can be communicated to the computer.
- to specify the amino acid sequence of a protein by the sequence of nucleotides comprising the gene for that protein: a gene that codes for the production of insulin.
Datada•ta (dā′tə, dat′ə, dä′tə),USA pronunciation n.
- a pl. of datum.
- (used with a pl. v.) individual facts, statistics, or items of information: These data represent the results of our analyses. Data are entered by terminal for immediate processing by the computer.
- (used with a sing. v.) a body of facts;
information: Additional data is available from the president of the firm.
Data is a plural of datum, which is originally a Latin noun meaning "something given.'' Today, data is used in English both as a plural noun meaning "facts or pieces of information'' (These data are described more fully elsewhere) and as a singular mass noun meaning "information'': Not much data is available on flood control in Brazil.It is almost always treated as a plural in scientific and academic writing. In other types of writing it is either singular or plural. The singular datum meaning "a piece of information'' is now rare in all types of writing. In surveying and civil engineering, where datum has specialized senses, the plural form is datums.
Storagestor•age (stôr′ij, stōr′-),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of storing;
state or fact of being stored: All my furniture is in storage.
- capacity or space for storing.
- a place, as a room or building, for storing.
- memory (def. 11).
- the price charged for storing goods.
Hello , this attachment is about MATLAB Tutorial: Tradeoffs: Code Complexity Vs Data Storage (lovely Mat Lab Tutorial Amazing Ideas #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1216 x 684. This picture's file size is just 72 KB. If You desired to download This picture to Your PC, you might Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at here: Mat Lab Tutorial.
For decorating the Mat Lab Tutorial the initial tips are to produce tiny gardens. This miniature garden suggests a green region that will be around the top of the house like a tiny location with various kinds of crops that are able to identify a beautiful green place and lovely. Then you can also develop a location park without any less stunning view for the area park when you have been inspired from the town park.
In addition to the tiny share you may also produce sebuaha little fountain or perhaps a modest feature that is used with normal ideas, including the utilization of wood like a water flushed or from the utilization of boulders, where the water is going to be demonstrated more plainly aswell.
Some gorgeous plants you are able to pick like trees are vibrant plants small, and grasses that may meet with the land place within the park before your house. The theory that both MATLAB Tutorial: Tradeoffs: Code Complexity Vs Data Storage (lovely Mat Lab Tutorial Amazing Ideas #6) can be a playground that's not necessarily natural. This implies a home garden model or layout that may employ different suggestions, making a small swimming, which is not really a large amount of wear natural crops, but and then optimize electrical power init and water's function.