NavajoNav•a•jo (nav′ə hō′, nä′və-),USA pronunciation n., pl. -jos, -joes, (esp. collectively) -jo for 1, adj.
- a member of the principal tribe of the southern division of the Athabaskan stock of North American Indians, located in New Mexico and Arizona, and now constituting the largest tribal group in the U.S.
- the Athabaskan language of the Navajo.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of the Navajo, their language, or their culture: a Navajo blanket.
Rugrug (rug),USA pronunciation n.
- a thick fabric for covering part of a floor, often woven of wool and often having an oblong shape with a border design. Cf. carpet.
- the treated skin of an animal, used as a floor covering: a bear rug.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a piece of thick, warm cloth, used as a coverlet, lap robe, etc.
- cut a rug, [Older Slang.]to dance, esp. to jitterbug.
Weavingweave (wēv),USA pronunciation v., wove or (esp. for 5, 9) weaved;
wo•ven or wove;
- to interlace (threads, yarns, strips, fibrous material, etc.) so as to form a fabric or material.
- to form by interlacing threads, yarns, strands, or strips of some material: to weave a basket; to weave cloth.
- to form by combining various elements or details into a connected whole: to weave a tale; to weave a plan.
- to introduce as an element or detail into a connected whole (usually fol. by in or into): She wove an old folk melody into her latest musical composition.
- to direct or move along in a winding or zigzag course;
move from side to side, esp. to avoid obstructions: to weave one's way through traffic.
- to form or construct something, as fabric, by interlacing threads, yarns, strips, etc.
- to compose a connected whole by combining various elements or details.
- to be or become formed or composed from the interlacing of materials or the combining of various elements: The yarn wove into a beautiful fabric.
- to move or proceed in a winding course or from side to side: dancers weaving in time to the music.
- a pattern of or method for interlacing yarns.
Toolstool (to̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- an implement, esp. one held in the hand, as a hammer, saw, or file, for performing or facilitating mechanical operations.
- any instrument of manual operation.
- the cutting or machining part of a lathe, planer, drill, or similar machine.
- the machine itself;
a machine tool.
- anything used as a means of accomplishing a task or purpose: Education is a tool for success.
- a person manipulated by another for the latter's own ends;
- the design or ornament impressed upon the cover of a book.
- [Underworld Slang.]
- a pistol or gun.
- a pickpocket.
- [Slang]([vulgar]). penis.
- to work or shape with a tool.
- to work decoratively with a hand tool.
- to ornament (the cover of a book) with a bookbinder's tool.
- to drive (a vehicle): He tooled the car along the treacherous path.
- to equip with tools or machinery.
tool ′er, n.
- to work with a tool.
- to drive or ride in a vehicle: tooling along the freeway.
- tool up, to install machinery designed for performing a particular job: manufacturers tooling up for production.
tool ′less, adj.
Howdy folks, this image is about Navajo Rug Weaving Tools #2 CSDT | RPI. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 990 x 743. It's file size is only 201 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your computer, you should Click here. You might also see more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Navajo Rug Weaving Tools.
You'll be able to complete the decoration with the addition of designs fascinating init and strapped by setting a tiny carpet. This rug will soon be linked together with all-the objects in a pleasant view.
That A Workplace Decorating Suggestions To Defeat Boredom in Function could perhaps be suggestions and insight for the interior planning of your dream home. Any office can be a location where we spend some time doing our everyday function. Additionally there are declaring that the office is a second home than houses.
Therefore, it is crucial that you manage to organize work room comfy and nice. Because to really have a relaxed Navajo Rug Weaving Tools #2 CSDT | RPI, we shall feel enjoy doing their everyday work day for most of US experience bored and drained.