Nursingnurse (nûrs),USA pronunciation n., v., nursed, nurs•ing.
- a person formally educated and trained in the care of the sick or infirm. Cf. nurse-midwife, nurse-practitioner, physician's assistant, practical nurse, registered nurse.
- a woman who has the general care of a child or children;
- a woman employed to suckle an infant;
- any fostering agency or influence.
- [Entomol.]a worker that attends the young in a colony of social insects.
- [Billiards.]the act of maintaining the position of billiard balls in preparation for a carom.
- to tend or minister to in sickness, infirmity, etc.
- to try to cure (an ailment) by taking care of oneself: to nurse a cold.
- to look after carefully so as to promote growth, development, etc.;
cherish: to nurse one's meager talents.
- to treat or handle with adroit care in order to further one's own interests: to nurse one's nest egg.
- to use, consume, or dispense very slowly or carefully: He nursed the one drink all evening.
- to keep steadily in mind or memory: He nursed a grudge against me all the rest of his life.
- to suckle (an infant).
- to feed and tend in infancy.
- to bring up, train, or nurture.
- to clasp or handle carefully or fondly: to nurse a plate of food on one's lap.
- [Billiards.]to maintain the position of (billiard balls) for a series of caroms.
- to suckle a child, esp. one's own.
- (of a child) to suckle: The child did not nurse after he was three months old.
- to act as nurse;
tend the sick or infirm.
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Hi folks, this picture is about Nneka Nursing Pillow #1 Anchors .. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1442 x 1334. It's file size is just 228 KB. If You desired to download This post to Your PC, you might Click here. You might also see more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Nneka Nursing Pillow.
The color impression continues to be tested like a medium for that development of the style or identity of a place, emotional impact, fashion, as well as temper. Colors may be exhibited with the profile of furniture, accessories comfortable furnishings, wall colour types, mementos home, also wallpaper home.
The presence of furniture because it dominates a room, the color variety may considerably affect the perception that in with a furniture. Make of mixing colour with the bedroom furniture, no mistake you've. Here are a few thoughts which is caused the many hues for that design of your home furnishings.
The utilization of this style applies should you curently have youngsters that are grown old. In case your youngsters are preschoolers, you need to stay away from these colors. Why? Yes needless to say, to avoid the perception of dirty that induced in using your preferred furniture since not him toddlers.
A lot more colors that you could employ not to provide specified consequences about your home furniture's use layout. Should you select Nneka Nursing Pillow that caused the strange, for natural coloring you can pick brown leaves. For a graceful and elegant feeling may be displayed by offering along with dark.
Prefer Nneka Nursing Pillow #1 Anchors ., can give a brand new impression, the impression and easy impression. This effect would seem austere colors in the event it is designed by you for comfortable furnishings furniture programs. But when you're developing furniture for table or seat it will provide the impression of a classy and easy. White would work for level a couch, a chair.
Particularly when you've animals for example cats or dogs, must avoid furniture and accessories' use is bright. You will be worried with additional care. The white colour is generally swiftly clear dirt or if stains. So that you will soon be pleased rundown and rapidly outdated, consequently no more stylish, furniture.