Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Depotde•pot (dē′pō;[Mil. or Brit.]dep′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a railroad station.
- a bus station.
- a place in which supplies and materials are stored for distribution.
- (formerly) a place where recruits are assembled for classification, initial training, and assignment to active units.
- a storehouse or warehouse, as a building where freight is deposited.
- a place where body products not actively involved in metabolic processes are accumulated, deposited, or stored.
Hello guys, this post is about Office Depot OfficeMax Weekly Ad Scan 8/27/17 - 9/2/ ( Office Depot Ads #3). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 888 x 949. It's file size is only 209 KB. If You want to save This picture to Your computer, you may Click here. You might too download more photos by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Office Depot Ads.
The house frequently has its own identity. Also together with the cottage are situated in the united kingdom. Do not need to transform the framework of the building is an excessive amount of, Office Depot OfficeMax Weekly Ad Scan 8/27/17 - 9/2/ ( Office Depot Ads #3) patterns compete with traditional bungalow.
The cottage was built-in the 18th century and is now past the stage of restoration. Rather than trying to imitate the cottage's type, Alex St decided to develop one more home style that may minimize the entire lodge's architectural change and keep the character of this residence.
Never expected beautiful, an outcome! As a way to maintain a building's character, Kitchen's artist Alex St Structure putting a kitchen layout apart from the principal building. The result? Beautiful! Yes, a cottage situated in Chelshire, the UK could be the building involved.