Ordinary Job Desk Staff Purchasing Good Looking #8 Finance Sales Purchases Personne L; 3. Photos Collection
Jobjob1 ( job),USA pronunciation n., v., jobbed, job•bing, adj.
- a piece of work, esp. a specific task done as part of the routine of one's occupation or for an agreed price: She gave him the job of mowing the lawn.
- a post of employment;
full-time or part-time position: She was seeking a job as an editor.
- anything a person is expected or obliged to do;
responsibility: It is your job to be on time.
- an affair, matter, occurrence, or state of affairs: to make the best of a bad job.
- the material, project, assignment, etc., being worked upon: The housing project was a long and costly job.
- the process or requirements, details, etc., of working: It was a tedious job.
- the execution or performance of a task: She did a good job.
- [Slang.]a theft or similar criminal action: The police caught the gang that pulled that bank job.
- a public or official act or decision carried through for the sake of improper private gain.
- an example of a specific or distinctive type: That little six-cylinder job was the best car I ever owned.
- a unit of work for a computer, generally comprising an application program or group of related programs and the data, linkages, and instructions to the operating system needed for running the programs.
- do a job on, [Slang.]
- to destroy, defeat, damage, or confound thoroughly: The thugs did a job on him--he'll be in the hospital for a month.
- to deceive, persuade, or charm glibly;
- on the job, alert;
observant: The cops were on the job and caught them red-handed.
- to work at jobs or odd pieces of work;
work by the piece.
- to do business as a jobber.
- to turn public business, planning, etc., improperly to private gain.
- to assign or give (work, a contract for work, etc.) in separate portions, as among different contractors or workers (often fol. by out): He jobbed out the contract to a number of small outfits.
- to buy in large quantities, as from wholesalers or manufacturers, and sell to dealers in smaller quantities: He jobs shoes in Ohio and Indiana.
- to get rid of or dispose of: His party jobbed him when he sought a second term in office.
- to swindle or trick (someone): They jobbed him out of his property.
- to carry on (public or official business) for improper private gain.
- of or for a particular job or transaction.
- bought, sold, or handled together: He's too big a customer to buy in less than job quantities.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Staffstaff1 (staf, stäf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. staffs for 1–5, 9; staves (stāv)USA pronunciation or staffs for 6–8, 10, 11;
- a group of persons, as employees, charged with carrying out the work of an establishment or executing some undertaking.
- a group of assistants to a manager, superintendent, or executive.
- a member of a staff.
- a body of officers without command authority, appointed to assist a commanding officer.
- the parts of any army concerned with administrative matters, planning, etc., rather than with actual participation in combat.
- those members of an organization serving only in an auxiliary or advisory capacity on a given project. Cf. line 1 (def. 38).
- a stick, pole, or rod for aid in walking or climbing, for use as a weapon, etc.
- a rod or wand serving as a symbol of office or authority, as a crozier, baton, truncheon, or mace.
- a pole on which a flag is hung or displayed.
- something that supports or sustains.
- Also, stave. a set of horizontal lines, now five in number, with the corresponding four spaces between them, on which music is written.
- [Archaic.]the shaft of a spear, lance, etc.
- of or pertaining to a military or organizational staff: a staff officer; staff meetings.
- (of a professional person) employed on the staff of a corporation, publication, institution, or the like rather than being self-employed or practicing privately: a staff writer; staff physicians at the hospital.
- to provide with a staff of assistants or workers: She staffed her office with excellent secretaries.
- to serve on the staff of.
- to send to a staff for study or further work (often fol. by out): The White House will staff out the recommendations before making a decision.
- to hire employees, as for a new office or project (sometimes fol. by up): Next month we'll begin staffing up for the reelection campaign.
Purchasingpur•chase (pûr′chəs),USA pronunciation v., -chased, -chas•ing, n.
- to acquire by the payment of money or its equivalent;
- to acquire by effort, sacrifice, flattery, etc.
- to influence by a bribe.
- to be sufficient to buy: Twenty dollars purchases a subscription.
- to acquire (land or other property) by means other than inheritance.
- to move, haul, or raise, esp. by applying mechanical power.
- to get a leverage on;
apply a lever, pulley, or other aid to.
- [Obs.]to procure, acquire, or obtain.
- to buy something.
- acquisition by the payment of money or its equivalent;
buying, or a single act of buying.
- something that is purchased or bought.
- something purchased, with respect to value in relation to price;
buy: At three for a dollar they seemed like a good purchase.
- the acquisition of land or other property by means other than inheritance.
- acquisition by means of effort, labor, etc.: the purchase of comfort at the price of freedom.
- a lever, pulley, or other device that provides mechanical advantage or power for moving or raising a heavy object.
- an effective hold or position for applying power in moving or raising a heavy object;
- any means of applying or increasing power, influence, etc.
- the annual return or rent from land.
- a firm grip or grasp, footing, etc., on something.
Goodgood (gŏŏd),USA pronunciation adj., bet•ter, best, n., interj., adv.
- morally excellent;
pious: a good man.
- satisfactory in quality, quantity, or degree: a good teacher; good health.
- of high quality;
fit: It is good that you are here. His credentials are good.
- well-behaved: a good child.
- kind, beneficent, or friendly: to do a good deed.
- honorable or worthy;
in good standing: a good name.
- educated and refined: She has a good background.
- financially sound or safe: His credit is good.
not counterfeit: a good quarter.
- sound or valid: good judgment; good reasons.
responsible: good advice.
beneficial: Fresh fruit is good for you.
- in excellent condition;
healthy: good teeth.
- not spoiled or tainted;
palatable: The meat was still good after three months in the freezer.
propitious: good news.
amiable: in good spirits.
- free of distress or pain;
comfortable: to feel good after surgery.
pleasant: Have a good time.
handsome: She has a good figure.
- (of the complexion) smooth;
free from blemish.
- close or intimate;
warm: She's a good friend of mine.
- sufficient or ample: a good supply.
satisfactory for the purpose: a good day for fishing.
- competent or skillful;
clever: a good manager; good at arithmetic.
- skillfully or expertly done: a really good job; a good play.
- conforming to rules of grammar, usage, etc.;
correct: good English.
- socially proper: good manners.
- remaining available to one: Don't throw good money after bad.
- comparatively new or of relatively fine quality: Don't play in the mud in your good clothes.
- best or most dressy: He wore his good suit to the office today.
- full: a good day's journey away.
- fairly large or great: a good amount.
- free from precipitation or cloudiness: good weather.
- (of a patient's condition) having stable and normal vital signs, being conscious and comfortable, and having excellent appetite, mobility, etc.
rich: good soil.
- loyal: a good Democrat.
- (of a return or service in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) landing within the limits of a court or section of a court.
- [Horse Racing.](of the surface of a track) drying after a rain so as to be still slightly sticky: This horse runs best on a good track.
- (of meat, esp. beef ) noting or pertaining to the specific grade below "choice,'' containing more lean muscle and less edible fat than "prime'' or "choice.''
- favorably regarded (used as an epithet for a ship, town, etc.): the good shipSyrena.
- as good as. See as 1 (def. 18).
- good for:
- certain to repay (money owed) because of integrity, financial stability, etc.
- the equivalent in value of: Two thousand stamps are good for one coffeepot.
- able to survive or continue functioning for (the length of time or the distance indicated): These tires are good for another 10,000 miles.
- valid or in effect for (the length of time indicated): a license good for one year.
- (used as an expression of approval): Good for you!
- good full, (of a sail or sails) well filled, esp. when sailing close to the wind;
- make good:
- to make recompense for;
- to implement an agreement;
- to be successful.
- to substantiate;
- to carry out;
execute: The convicts made good their getaway.
- no good, without value or merit;
contemptible: The check was no good.
- profit or advantage;
benefit: What good will that do? We shall work for the common good.
- excellence or merit;
kindness: to do good.
- moral righteousness;
virtue: to be a power for good.
- (esp. in the grading of U.S. beef ) an official grade below that of "choice.''
- possessions, esp. movable effects or personal property.
- articles of trade;
merchandise: canned goods.
- what has been promised or is expected: to deliver the goods.
- the genuine article.
- evidence of guilt, as stolen articles: to catch someone with the goods.
- cloth or textile material: top-quality linen goods.
- [Chiefly Brit.]merchandise sent by land, rather than by water or air.
- come to no good, to end in failure or as a failure: Her jealous relatives said that she would come to no good.
- for good, finally and permanently;
forever: to leave the country for good.Also, for good and all.
- the good:
- the ideal of goodness or morality.
- good things or persons collectively.
- to the good:
- generally advantageous: That's all to the good, but what do I get out of it?
- richer in profit or gain: When he withdrew from the partnership, he was several thousand dollars to the good.
- (used as an expression of approval or satisfaction): Good! Now we can all go home.
- good and, very;
exceedingly: This soup is good and hot.
Lookinglook (lŏŏk),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to turn one's eyes toward something or in some direction in order to see: He looked toward the western horizon and saw the returning planes.
- to glance or gaze in a manner specified: to look questioningly at a person.
- to use one's sight or vision in seeking, searching, examining, watching, etc.: to look through the papers.
- to tend, as in bearing or significance: Conditions look toward war.
- to appear or seem to the eye as specified: to look pale.
- to appear or seem to the mind: The case looks promising.
- to direct attention or consideration: to look at the facts.
- to have an outlook or afford a view: The window looks upon the street.
- to face or front: The house looks to the east.
- to give (someone) a look: He looked me straight in the eye.
- to have an appearance appropriate to or befitting (something): She looked her age.
- to appear to be;
look like: He looked a perfect fool, coming to the party a day late.
- to express or suggest by looks: to look one's annoyance at a person.
- [Archaic.]to bring, put, etc., by looks.
- look after:
- to follow with the eye, as someone or something moving away: She looked after him as he walked toward the train station.
- to pay attention to;
concern oneself with: to look after one's own interests.
- to take care of;
minister to: to look after a child.
- look back, to review past events;
return in thought: When I look back on our school days, it seems as if they were a century ago.
- look daggers, to look at someone with a furious, menacing expression: I could see my partner looking daggers at me.
- look down on or upon, to regard with scorn or disdain;
have contempt for: They look down on all foreigners.
- look down one's nose at, to regard with an overbearing attitude of superiority, disdain, or censure: The more advanced students really looked down their noses at the beginners.
- look for:
- to seek;
search for: Columbus was looking for a shorter route to India when he discovered America.
- to anticipate;
expect: I'll be looking for you at the reception.
- look forward to, to anticipate with eagerness or pleasure: I always look forward to your visits.
- look in:
- Also, look into. to look briefly inside of: Look in the jar and tell me if any cookies are left.
- Also, look in on. to visit (a person, place, etc.) briefly: I'll look in some day next week.
- look into, to inquire into;
examine: The auditors are looking into the records to find the cause of the discrepancy.
- look on or upon:
- to be a spectator;
watch: The crowd looked on at the street brawl.
- to consider;
regard: They look upon gambling as sinful.
- look out:
- to look to the outside, as from a window or a place of observation: From her office window, she could look out over the bustling city.
- to be vigilant or on guard: Look out, there are dangers ahead.
- to afford a view;
face: The room looks out on the garden.
- look out for, to take watchful care of;
be concerned about: He has to look out for his health.
- look over, to examine, esp. briefly: Will you please look over my report before I submit it?
- look sharp:
- to be alert and quick: If you want to get ahead, you must look sharp.
- Also, look slippy. to hurry: You'd better look sharp! It's getting late.
- look to:
- to direct one's glance or gaze to: If you look to your left, you can see the Empire State Building.
- to pay attention to: Look to your own affairs and stay out of mine.
- to direct one's expectations or hopes to: We look to the day when world peace will be a reality.
- to regard with expectation and anticipation: We look to the future and greater advances in science and technology.
- look up:
- to direct the eyes upward;
raise one's glance: The other guests looked up as she entered the room.
- to become better or more prosperous;
improve: Business is looking up.
- to search for, as an item of information, in a reference book or the like: Look up the answer in the encyclopedia.
- to seek out, esp. to visit: to look up an old friend.
- [Naut.](of a sailing ship) to head more nearly in the direction of its destination after a favoring change of wind.
- look up to, to regard with admiration or respect;
esteem: A boy needs a father he can look up to.
- the act of looking: a look of inquiry.
- a visual search or examination.
- the way in which a person or thing appears to the eye or to the mind;
aspect: He has the look of an honest man. The tablecloth has a cheap look.
- an expressive glance: to give someone a sharp look.
- general aspect;
appearance: to like the looks of a place.
- attractive, pleasing appearance.
Financefi•nance (fi nans′, fī′nans),USA pronunciation n., v., -nanced, -nanc•ing.
- the management of revenues;
the conduct or transaction of money matters generally, esp. those affecting the public, as in the fields of banking and investment.
- finances, the monetary resources, as of a government, company, organization, or individual;
- to supply with money or capital;
obtain money or credit for.
- to raise money or capital needed for financial operations.
Salessales (sālz),USA pronunciation n.
- pl. of sale.
- of, pertaining to, or engaged in sales: sales records for the month of January; a sales department.
Hello guys, this image is about Ordinary Job Desk Staff Purchasing Good Looking #8 Finance Sales Purchases Personne L; 3.. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 633 x 475. This image's file size is only 47 KB. If You want to save It to Your PC, you should Click here. You could too download more images by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Job Desk Staff Purchasing.
The surfaces termed backsplash, or generally became a lag between the kitchen stand and units within the kitchen, has now become one of many essential elements within the kitchen. Its existence not simply serves from splashes of foodstuffs or acrylic, but additionally with the capacity of being attractive factors that boost the search of your kitchen.
There are various covering products for platforms and walls. Sadly, not everything is properly useful for your kitchen. You have to be selective in choosing wallcoverings plus a suitable dining room table. This can be because of the high-intensity useful of the Job Desk Staff Purchasing. Aside from the home can be vunerable to water and spots. Notice these before determining wall-coverings and the kitchen table right:
High intensity helping to make the likelihood of damaged material to collide and become larger's use. Pick a content that might be enhanced including surface that is solid and stone. If holes or breaks don't must substitute solely, due to the area that was broken could be patched. Contrary to showcases and the stainlesssteel substance. If the material is harmed in many area simply, have to be increased overall.
HPL isn't suggested for wall-coverings and a stand. HPL dynamics isn't water resistant and easyto peeloff the installment at the sides are not cool. Choose a material that is easyto clean as supplies that are ceramic and glass. If applying tile- items that are designed, find the tile pieces aren't too tiny. Parts that are not also large cause the grout that is an increasing number of. Note also the range grout installation is too narrow.
Many pores let germs or stain complicated to completely clean and are now living in. Solid-surface product superior . Nonetheless pebble and granite could nevertheless be employed through the cure accomplished routinely. Wall and desk is in-direct contact with food which will go into our anatomies. Use covering materials that not incorporate chemicals which can be not harmless to your body.
Layer product mustn't just damage- resilient but also tolerant to high-humidity. The reason being the coatings are often in touch with sharp objects for example blades and water. It is possible to pick organic or synthetic product. For organic products you can choose the sort of steel that's as robust as granite and pebble. When it comes to active synthetic solid-surface and ceramics.