Plantplant (plant, plänt),USA pronunciation n.
- any member of the kingdom Plantae, comprising multicellular organisms that typically produce their own food from inorganic matter by the process of photosynthesis and that have more or less rigid cell walls containing cellulose, including vascular plants, mosses, liverworts, and hornworts: some classification schemes may include fungi, algae, bacteria, blue-green algae, and certain single-celled eukaryotes that have plantlike qualities, as rigid cell walls or photosynthesis.
- an herb or other small vegetable growth, in contrast with a tree or a shrub.
- a seedling or a growing slip, esp. one ready for transplanting.
- the equipment, including the fixtures, machinery, tools, etc., and often the buildings, necessary to carry on any industrial business: a manufacturing plant.
- the complete equipment or apparatus for a particular mechanical process or operation: the heating plant for a home.
- the buildings, equipment, etc., of an institution: the sprawling plant of the university.
- something intended to trap, decoy, or lure, as criminals.
- a scheme to trap, trick, swindle, or defraud.
- a person, placed in an audience, whose rehearsed or prepared reactions, comments, etc., appear spontaneous to the rest of the audience.
- a person placed secretly in a group or organization, as by a foreign government, to obtain internal or secret information, stir up discontent, etc.
- [Theat.]a line of dialogue, or a character, action, etc., introducing an idea or theme that will be further developed at a later point in the play: Afterward we remembered the suicide plant in the second act.
- to put or set in the ground for growth, as seeds, young trees, etc.
- to furnish or stock (land) with plants: to plant a section with corn.
- to establish or implant (ideas, principles, doctrines, etc.): to plant a love for learning in growing children.
- to introduce (a breed of animals) into a country.
- to deposit (young fish, or spawn) in a river, lake, etc.
- to bed (oysters).
- to insert or set firmly in or on the ground or some other body or surface: to plant posts along a road.
- [Theat.]to insert or place (an idea, person, or thing) in a play.
- to place;
- to place with great force, firmness, or determination: He planted himself in the doorway as if daring us to try to enter. He planted a big kiss on his son's cheek.
- to station;
post: to plant a police officer on every corner.
- to locate;
situate: Branch stores are planted all over.
- to establish (a colony, city, etc.);
- to settle (persons), as in a colony.
- to say or place (something) in order to obtain a desired result, esp. one that will seem spontaneous: The police planted the story in the newspaper in order to trap the thief.
- [Carpentry.]to nail, glue, or otherwise attach (a molding or the like) to a surface.
- to place (a person) secretly in a group to function as a spy or to promote discord.
- to hide or conceal, as stolen goods.
Carecare (kâr),USA pronunciation n., v., cared, car•ing.
- a state of mind in which one is troubled;
worry, anxiety, or concern: He was never free from care.
- a cause or object of worry, anxiety, concern, etc.: Their son has always been a great care to them.
- serious attention;
caution: She devotes great care to her work.
charge: He is under the care of a doctor.
- temporary keeping, as for the benefit of or until claimed by the owner: He left his valuables in the care of friends. Address my mail in care of the American Embassy.
- take care:
- be alert;
be careful: Take care that you don't fall on the ice!
- take care of yourself;
goodbye: used as an expression of parting.
- take care of:
- to watch over;
be responsible for: to take care of an invalid.
- to act on;
attend to: to take care of paying a bill.
- to be concerned or solicitous;
have thought or regard.
- to be concerned or have a special preference (usually used in negative constructions): I don't care if I do.
- to make provision or look out (usually fol. by for): Will you care for the children while I am away?
- to have an inclination, liking, fondness, or affection (usually fol. by for): Would you care for dessert?I don't care for him very much.
- to feel concern about: He doesn't care what others say.
- to wish;
like: Would you care to dance?
- couldn't care less, could not care less;
be completely unconcerned: I couldn't care less whether she goes to the party or not.Also, could care less.
Hello there, this photo is about Plant Care Today ( Best Soil For Raised Beds #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1164 x 611. It's file size is just 188 KB. If You ought to save This attachment to Your laptop, you might Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Best Soil For Raised Beds.
Plant Care Today ( Best Soil For Raised Beds #2) Collection are not for everyone, but then you enjoy contemporary bedrooms, if you have an admiration of the fine wrinkles in structure and craft. Now, you almost certainly don't know how to generate the ideal modern bedroom design and also you may think it is something which the artist stars have the effect of, nevertheless, you can also experience your home for it, with a little purchasing cautiously.
the furniture is fresh and clear in-design along with instead, the sack packages are contemporary and is generally a signature slice that will both work with others or survive alone. As this is the center of your room museum display, you ought to start oneself, with the bed.
Most of the time, you must consider today's bedroom like generating your room such as a memorial collection. The bedroom and bedroom collection that is modern allows a contemporary art museum to be created by you within your bedroom. the feeling of the memorial is available in the fact that they lack the design decorations, although remember, after the purpose inside the type of modern furniture, the pieces are naturally willing to do their work.