Rileyri•ley (rī′lē),USA pronunciation adj. [Chiefly Northern and North Midland U.S.]
Laptoplap•top (lap′top′),USA pronunciation n.
- a portable, usu. battery-powered microcomputer small enough to rest on the user's lap.
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.
Hi , this blog post is about Riley Laptop Table ( Laptop Table For Couch Chair Bed And More #1). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 522 x 738. It's file size is just 34 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your computer, you should Click here. You could too see more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Laptop Table For Couch Chair Bed And More.
Many Riley Laptop Table ( Laptop Table For Couch Chair Bed And More #1) manufactured from wood, a bit distinctive from the modern coffee table that's often manufactured from possibly a blend of hardwood and glass or light metal for example metal and stainless. Contemporary coffee table has several varieties, all the contemporary coffeetable does not have four thighs, a unique contemporary coffeetable hails from a unique variety.
You're able to set a modern coffeetable in front of the sofa or in a corner near the screen. You invest your times to perform chess together or can enjoy a sit down elsewhere having a friend or member of the family while enjoying TV or studying the newspaper.
An ideal mixture of surfaces and resources, convincing one to utilize a coffeetable that is modern as furniture within the family-room or family area minimalist. Designed Riley Laptop Table ( Laptop Table For Couch Chair Bed And More #1) with drawers for storage is made underneath the table to save lots of the TV remote, small kids games, periodicals or newspapers having a display.