Shelfshelf (shelf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. shelves (shelvz).USA pronunciation
- a thin slab of wood, metal, etc., fixed horizontally to a wall or in a frame, for supporting objects.
- the contents of this: a shelf of books.
- a surface or projection resembling this;
- [Physical Geog.]
- a sandbank or submerged extent of rock in the sea or river.
- the bedrock underlying an alluvial deposit or the like.
- See continental shelf.
- [Archery.]the upper part of the bow hand, on which the arrow rests.
- off the shelf, readily available from merchandise in stock: Any of those parts can be purchased off the shelf.
- on the shelf, [Informal.]
- put aside temporarily;
- without prospects of marriage, as after having broken an engagement.
Rodrod (rod),USA pronunciation n., v., rod•ded, rod•ding.
- a stick, wand, staff, or the like, of wood, metal, or other material.
- a straight, slender shoot or stem of any woody plant, whether still growing or cut from the plant.
- See fishing rod.
- (in plastering or mortaring) a straightedge moved along screeds to even the plaster between them.
- a stick used for measuring.
- a unit of linear measure, 51⁄2 yards or 161⁄2 feet (5.029 m);
linear perch or pole.
- a unit of square measure, 301⁄4 square yards (25.29 sq. m);
square perch or pole.
- a stick, or a bundle of sticks or switches bound together, used as an instrument of punishment.
- punishment or discipline: Not one to spare the rod, I sent him to bed without dinner.
- a wand, staff, or scepter carried as a symbol of office, authority, power, etc.
- authority, sway, or rule, esp. when tyrannical.
- See lightning rod.
- a slender bar or tube for draping towels over, suspending a shower curtain, etc.
- a branch of a family;
- a pattern, drawn on wood in full size, of one section of a piece of furniture.
- a pistol or revolver.
- [Vulgar.]the penis.
- one of the rodlike cells in the retina of the eye, sensitive to low intensities of light. Cf. cone (def. 5).
- [Bacteriol.]a rod-shaped microorganism.
- Also called leveling rod, stadia rod. a light pole, conspicuously marked with graduations, held upright and read through a surveying instrument in leveling or stadia surveying.
- round metal stock for drawing and cutting into slender bars.
- to furnish or equip with a rod or rods, esp. lightning rods.
- to even (plaster or mortar) with a rod.
- to reinforce (the core of a mold) with metal rods.
Hello there, this image is about Shelf & Rod (superior Closet Maid Storage #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 762 x 581. It's file size is just 60 KB. If You ought to download This image to Your computer, you may Click here. You could too see more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Closet Maid Storage.
The Closet Maid Storage will be the main furniture in a room, which helped determine the spotlight space. The wall behind the mattress, where the top is often set by us, can be an apart considerable potential to become resulted in an attractive aspect. One of the ways is by the addition of a to process them on the bed's scalp or perhaps the prejudice is called the headboard.
Shelf & Rod (superior Closet Maid Storage #6) is one of many attractive things for your bedroom. Their headboard on your sleep will make ailments more comfortable, but the beds tend to be oxygen -headboard is quite costly. You do not need to worry, as there are lots of methods to make a headboard own charge isn't pricey and you may do it yourself.
Produce a headboard itself answers are not less great with headboard marketed in stores. You are able to express creativity and be ready to modify the headboard using the feel of your area by which makes it yourself. Below are a few tips.
Pull Walls As Headboard: for individuals who have a room house that is little, the concept is very ideal for you. You may get a fresh sense to the room but did not take place by drawing room wall. Picture With Body: Possibly concept picture also crowded if put on the whole wall of the space, you need to use it being a wallpaper headboard. You give the wooden-frame like a screen to the base of the colour and just remain wallpaper on some walls.