Sunsun (sun),USA pronunciation n., v., sunned, sun•ning.
- (often cap.) the star that is the central body of the solar system, around which the planets revolve and from which they receive light and heat: its mean distance from the earth is about 93 million miles (150 million km), its diameter about 864,000 miles (1.4 million km), and its mass about 330,000 times that of the earth;
its period of surface rotation is about 26 days at its equator but longer at higher latitudes.
- the sun considered with reference to its position in the sky, its visibility, the season of the year, the time at which or the place where it is seen, etc.
- a self-luminous heavenly body;
the heat and light from the sun: to be exposed to the sun.
- a figure or representation of the sun, as a heraldic bearing usually surrounded with rays and marked with the features of a human face.
- something likened to the sun in brightness, splendor, etc.
- [Chiefly Literary.]
- sunrise or sunset: They traveled hard from sun to sun.
- a day.
- a year.
- against the sun, counterclockwise.
- place in the sun, a favorable or advantageous position;
recognition: The new generation of writers has achieved a place in the sun.
- under the sun, on earth;
anywhere: the most beautiful city under the sun.
- with the sun, clockwise.
- to expose to the sun's rays.
- to warm, dry, etc., in the sunshine.
- to put, bring, make, etc., by exposure to the sun.
- to be exposed to the rays of the sun: to sun in the yard.
Citycit•y (sit′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. cit•ies.
- a large or important town.
- (in the U.S.) an incorporated municipality, usually governed by a mayor and a board of aldermen or councilmen.
- the inhabitants of a city collectively: The entire city is mourning his death.
- (in Canada) a municipality of high rank, usually based on population.
- (in Great Britain) a borough, usually the seat of a bishop, upon which the dignity of the title has been conferred by the crown.
- the City:
- the major metropolitan center of a region;
downtown: I'm going to the City to buy clothes and see a show.
- the commercial and financial area of London, England.
- a city-state.
- (often cap.) a place, person, or situation having certain features or characteristics (used in combination): The party last night was Action City. That guy is dull city.
Arizona (approved esp. for use with zip code).
var. of azo-, esp. before a vowel: azine.
Howdy folks, this photo is about Sun City West, AZ (superior Cantamia Homes For Sale Good Ideas #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 952 x 714. This picture's file size is only 79 KB. Wether You ought to save This image to Your PC, you should Click here. You also also see more photos by clicking the image below or see more at here: Cantamia Homes For Sale.
This table includes metallic or natural shade such as dreary, bright or black. Chairs are utilized not too much and also simple with all the variety of 3 chairs. As the measurement is not too big, this desk is useful for eating alone and chatting. Supplies used glass or ie material.
The Sun City West, AZ (superior Cantamia Homes For Sale Good Ideas #3) ideal for natural form of home place. This natural desk has a square-shape that's thicker than wood or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) in order to create a more natural impression. This stand combines natural colors like brown.
Tabletops wider such that it can be used to put fruits items such as spoons, discs, etc. Chairs was once slim having a rectangular or round feet are tiny and lean to be able to steer clear of the feeling of rigidity within the home.