Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Clutterclut•ter (klut′ər),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to fill or litter with things in a disorderly manner: All kinds of papers cluttered the top of his desk.
- to run in disorder;
move with bustle and confusion.
- [Brit. Dial.]to make a clatter.
- to speak so rapidly and inexactly that distortions of sound and phrasing result.
- a disorderly heap or assemblage;
litter: It's impossible to find anything in all this clutter.
- a state or condition of confusion.
- confused noise;
- an echo or echoes on a radar screen that do not come from the target and can be caused by such factors as atmospheric conditions, objects other than the target, chaff, and jamming of the radar signal.
Hi folks, this attachment is about The Clutter House. (awesome Clutter Family House #2). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 845 x 628. This image's file size is just 78 KB. If You ought to save It to Your computer, you should Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Clutter Family House.
the newly-married couple to perform your house has chosen Clutter Family House. Along with its contemporary layout but nonetheless simple, this table been due to several strengths including might be used of collecting together a childis understanding, the family as a means, a location to place the kitchen gear etc.
The The Clutter House. (awesome Clutter Family House #2) suited to the current sort of kitchen house. This mini-table has a sleek rectangular design to make it seem more respectable for a young couple that is dynamic. Thus did not devote long a new couple who are super active contemporary tables will also be more easily addressed and cleaned.
This desk is normally coupled with a-mini kitchen but can be added to another space. Pricing desk can be cheaper than different table due to its small size. There's no damage in hearing some layout multifunctional pub table below for motivation if you'd like to buy this stand.