Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Newsnews (no̅o̅z, nyo̅o̅z),USA pronunciation n. (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a report of a recent event;
information: His family has had no news of his whereabouts for months.
- the presentation of a report on recent or new events in a newspaper or other periodical or on radio or television.
- such reports taken collectively;
information reported: There's good news tonight.
- a person, thing, or event considered as a choice subject for journalistic treatment;
newsworthy material. Cf. copy (def. 5).
Howdy there, this photo is about The Mercury News ( Cat Knocking Things Off Tables #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 550 x 413. This attachment's file size is only 21 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You also too see more images by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Cat Knocking Things Off Tables.
The Mercury News ( Cat Knocking Things Off Tables #3) Set are not for everyone, but chances are you really like modern bedrooms, when you've an understanding of the fine lines in artwork and structure. Currently, you probably do not know how to build the right modern room design and you might believe that it is something which the custom personalities are responsible for, nevertheless, you may also experience it at home, with a little shopping cautiously.
Oftentimes, you should think about a modern bedroom like producing your bedroom just like a memorial, collection. The bedroom and bedroom set that is present day allows you to produce a contemporary art public in your room. Remember, following functionality inside the type of modern furniture, the parts are obviously able to do their career, but the feeling of the museum comes in the fact they lack the more opulent style decorations.
the furniture is clear and crisp in-design and rather, the sack units are contemporary and is frequently a signature cut that can possibly endure alone or work well with others. As this will be the biggest market of your bedroom gallery exhibit, you must start oneself, with the bed.